Free pool???Hrmmm...should I???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OK FINE, dont buy the pool. sorry to fuck up this most important topic.

Geez.

Well, I have 3 neighbors with trucks, and two of them have trailers...so getting it wouldn't be a problem...plus two of the neighbors are contruction, and HVAC guys...so hooking it up, setting it up would also not be a problem...it's just the time involved, and this late in the summer..it would be a waste of water...

I haven't got an Email back..so I'm prolly too late... :(

A hot tub is on my list as soon as I can find one at a decent price....and also when I start getting more OT hours...that's one thing I really want..is to get home on a cold day/morning after work, and jump into a super hot water tub with jets and tunes....while chilling with a beer, and scoping out my hot wife in or out of her bathingsuit...hehe

Originally posted by phyregod@Jul 27 2005, 12:31 PM
I just tried to translate your signature, what the hell?

We lady ちょ - the ーカワイイ わ it is and everyday would like to go to the drift it is and - the め っ ちゃ slow car it drives being, but - -
[post=531969]Quoted post[/post]​

俺の奥さん ちょーーカワイイ
わいは毎日ドリフトに行きたいんやー
めっちゃ遅い車運転してるでーしかしー

My Wife is so fucking cute..
we go drifting everyday..
I have a fucking fast car...but...

while chilling with a beer, and scoping out my hot wife in or out of her bathingsuit...hehe

TTIWWOP

I haven't got an Email back..so I'm prolly too late...

i'm sure you'll find another, people are always giving away pools, but that was a nice combo with the deck...

My Wife is so fucking cute..
we go drifting everyday..
I have a fucking fast car...but...

but...?

in ground pools are VERY expensive. good thing my house came with one when my parents bough it :) the pool was put in like 40 years ago for 7k. the same pool today would cost like 50k. its 40x20, 8ft deep.

but yea thats gonna be a pain in the ass to move

clayton, that pool is more trouble than its worth. think of the grade of your entire backyard, and the trees.

hot tub. :)

We had the exact same style pool back in the day. It was also a "free" pool (our freinds had it and stopped using it and gave it to my parents since they had 3 kids at the time)

Expect spending a decent amount on chemicals every month.
Water bill will be HUGE.
Electric bills are a ton since you always have to run the filter. It just sucks.

Back