friggin dead in here today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:tfg:

fucking mondays suck
i blew a lower ball joint/radius arm on my crx on thursday
got that fixed this weekend
oh, and played some beer pong on saturday night

i'm bored as shit. i think i'm going to take a nap :p

i got like 3.5 hours friday night...
sat night i didn't get much,
sunday, i pretty much stayed on the couch all day, and took an hour nap here and there, watched some tv, napped some more... it was a great day.
but i've been up since 3am now... lol

That Bob Sagget skit is pretty good.

Did he really suck dick for coke? He said it in Half Baked, and I wasn't sure if the song was making a parody from the movie or if it was an actual event that happened in his life, that he brings up in a joking manner.

B can't sleep?

Do you get enough calcium? I just learn there's a corrilation betwen the two

get some corral calsium from GNC, it might help and if not it's good for ya anyways

i've been searching junkyards all morning for anything i may need for my car.. i'm goin to San Diego this weekend so i'll see if i can find stuff there, no civics here.. if there is there is absolutly nothing left or salvagalbe

That's why a lot of people eat ice cream when they can't get to sleep. The calcium combined with the cold helps you sleep.

yes dead and raining and i have class and i have no car to play with, and i am going to be in class when my auction im bidding on ends so im not oging to get my injectors/ fuel pump.

EDIT i hate mondays

boring day i've been thinking about shit all day.

this J should he nice

Back