FS: 1992 RX-7 testing the waters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ryangt

sup fellas,
i got my hands on a 1992 mazda rx-7, i dont beleive its a turbo, and i have no idea what it needs or what the tranny type is YET, I know it runs and drives and was last registered as a cali car. The car is being given to me by a friend and has no paperwork yet. I know its a clean title,.... if we could find the title hah.
Anyone interested in an Rx7????
hit me up if theres even a mild interest peoples, i havent even seen the car yet so im working on pics.
just a feeler thread

are you sure its a 92? because the fc was from 86-91 and the fd was from 93-up i have never seen a 92 rx7 before take it from me i have an FC

its a 92, just becuase youve never seen one dosnet mean they dont exist. 92's are very rare and were the last of their kind. Im going to practically give this thing away to whomever wants it, but ill post pics when i get them this weekend.

want to drive it half way thur highway 80? since i am on the east and your on the west i will take it :)

well like i said, i should have more info and pics by this weekend, i dont really know anything about it..... but you definatly have first dibs if you like.

I've had three 88-90 RX7s sell around me for $500-700 each. All running, one convertible..

I always find out these things too late, I'd love to get one and play mad drift king..

Back