FL FS:2000 Civic Si - Stock

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FlSiGuy

[FONT=&quot]Year: 2000
Model: Civic Si Coupe
Color: Black
Miles: 85k
Price: $8750 - will negotiate

Completely stock 2000 Honda Civic SI coupe. This car has been my daily driver and has never been raced. I am the original owner.

Never smoked in, No accidents, Very clean interior, Well maintained, Always garaged, Looks & runs great, No mods including bolt on parts.

I replaced the timing belt and other belts at 60k miles. Oil changes every 3k with mobil 1 5w-30w after the first 10k miles. Aftermarket alarm system. Formula one brand legal tint all around. I am including the honda civic white 4" factory manual. Reason for sale is I need a bigger car.

Cash or wire transfer only, no trades.

Cell 407-625-0358 - try this first.
Email skomrowski at gmail dot com

DSC_5864.jpg

DSC_5872.jpg

DSC_5873.jpg

DSC_5876.jpg

DSC_5877.jpg

DSC_5879.jpg

DSC_5885.jpg

DSC_5896.jpg

DSC_5905.jpg

[/FONT]

The stripes are actually 5 lines that run into the words vtec. They were on the car when I bought it from Regal Honda in Lakeland Florida. They may have been a dealer add on. I vaguely remember the guy saying that many people take them off and that they are just a decal. I can get a pic of them up close. I tried to find original photos of the car from Honda but I threw all of that information away years ago.

Either way, I did not add them.

Thanks for the comments.

I looked up shipping to washington, and I found uncovered for 1200 and covered for 2400. I guess you would really have to justify it at those prices. Other option is a fun road trip if you have the time.

damn dude, that was a great car. if this was available 6 months from now, i would have bought it. i just don't need another car right now. let us know what you buy.

Back