fs: 2000 pearl yellow civic hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jspeceg

PICS...PICS...

painted s2k yellow pearl.. jams painted but engine bay is black.. underside hood is still white.. everything paint matched besides the skirts..
mugen wing..

usdm itr front and rear seats

decently built sohc vtec swap.. list a mile long of everything done to it but main parts are the je pistons 10:5:1 cr and .20 overbore.. and pauter rods.. all bearings and every peice has been replaced with new..
y8 head on z6 block.. the longblock doesnt even have 5k miles on it yet..

15" volk gram lights in gunmetal.. rims in mint condition and are extremely light.. tires are about gone..

rear disc brake conversion with slotted rotors... brand new brakes all around..

kyb agx adjustable struts with skunk2 coilovers

the body has 76xxx miles

comes with alarm with keyless entry

this is just a real quick description of it and there are still alot of little things i am missing but if seriously intrested email me..

for the car and everything how it sits i am looking for 8500

if you want it basicaly put back to stock mostly then the lowest i can go is 7500 since i still owe alot of money on the loan..

if realy intrested my contact info is below.. i need this sold ASAP or else i will just keep it and finish the car..

also i have a full ls swap that spun a bearing that i can include for more money and have an almost complete turbo kit for b series.. jus needs a bov WG and fmic to basicaly be complete.. comes with oil, boost, and water gauges.. greddy pro spec B electronic boost controller.. misc IC pipes

contact at: dcash02 on aim

Back