FS: 3 chipped p28's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

projekteg

like it says, i have quite a few p28's (only have three of them chipped ready to go right now). 120 shipped with a basemap of your choice for any engine. can be programmed for sohc, dohc, vtec, or non vtec, boosted, or n/a. i can put a completely stock untouched p28 rom on the chip and it will be just like stock, or i can program a basemap to your likings with altered settings such as vtec, speed limiter, rev limiter, etc. i have quite a few vouches on here, and tons on homemadeturbo.com. pay pal verified and also accept money orders and personal checks. also has the 4 pin header soldered in at cn2 for data logging, and i sell serial data logging cables that plug right up nice and neat, only 20 bucks extra if purchased with the ecu!

datalogging.jpg

datalogging2.jpg

hey, how much whould u charge for a p28 wiht uberdata, and bbk's tuned map as a basemap. and install a 4 pin header for later dataloging

Originally posted by david_jones001@Mar 30 2005, 11:16 PM
hey, how much whould u charge for a p28 wiht uberdata, and bbk's tuned map as a basemap. and install a 4 pin header for later dataloging
[post=480994]Quoted post[/post]​

all of my chipped p28's with a basemap and 4 pin header are always 120 shipped, you should know that, you're on HMT a lot ;)

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Apr 1 2005, 12:03 PM
i need a ecu that can have a nitrous map on it on the flick of a switch ... or hooked directly up through my nitrous button ..i would also need a n/a map on it ... can you do 2 maps on it or would i have to get a vafcII and make two seprate fuel maps ??? mods are jdm b16 ctr pistons bored 20 over cold air intake 4-2-1 header ported im and tb and 2.5 inch exhaust ...and a 75 wet shot... can you or anyone do a ecu like this or would i have to go with the vafcII i mentioned earlier ? thanks !
[post=481314]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, i don't have the ability to to program the ecu to switch between two programmed maps. uberdata does have a script that will activate a nitrous solenoid, but it doesn't switch to a seperate map 'yet'. so you would basically have to have two chips, one for when you were spraying that had modified fuel/ign. maps when nitrous was engaged, and one for not spraying, although you could drive on the n2o map without spraying with no harm, just might lack a little power from pulling timing at wot.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Apr 1 2005, 01:28 PM
can i just run two seperate maps on a vafc ? that way i run great all motor and with n20 ???
[post=481359]Quoted post[/post]​

i'm not sure if you're capable of running two seperate maps with a vafc or not, i personally don't like them and haven't messed with them any more than some simple fuel corrections on the dyno. i do however know that you can't tune your ign. with them, which is the main thing you want to be able to tune for nitrous, so it would be pointless. you could retard your timing at the distributor, but then you'd be losing power all over, so you'd be better off with the first option i gave you if you were going to do that.

[QUOTE]120 shipped with a basemap of your choice for any engine[/QUOTE]
um.....im just gunna take a shot in the dark but im thinkin some where around 120? and i bet you if you ask real nice, for another 20, you could get the dataloging cable thrown in there too. but hey im not selling it im just takin a lucky guess.

[QUOTE]120 shipped with a basemap of your choice for any engine
um.....im just gunna take a shot in the dark but im thinkin some where around 120? and i bet you if you ask real nice, for another 20, you could get the dataloging cable thrown in there too. but hey im not selling it im just takin a lucky guess.
[post=481403]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

good guess ;)

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy+Apr 1 2005, 09:35 PM-->
damn what about my question ??? :( im clueless
[post=481525]Quoted post[/post]​

:(
projekteg
@Apr 1 2005, 02:40 PM
i'm not sure if you're capable of running two seperate maps with a vafc or not, i personally don't like them and haven't messed with them any more than some simple fuel corrections on the dyno. i do however know that you can't tune your ign. with them, which is the main thing you want to be able to tune for nitrous, so it would be pointless. you could retard your timing at the distributor, but then you'd be losing power all over, so you'd be better off with the first option i gave you if you were going to do that.
[post=481382]Quoted post[/post]​

Can you make a Stock Map for a OBD1 P72 that is socketed and have it run the stock maps for a OBD1 GSR. I also have a P28 dont know if you can make it run stock p72 maps or not if you can let me know. Thanks man.

J

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 2 2005, 02:18 PM-->

actually no. the cable's i have are a ttl -> rs232 converter that plug right up to the ecu to data log with a data logging enabled rom. that device (which i reccomend if you don't have a data logging enabled rom in your ecu) is a seperate device that requires inputs from sensors (extra work) to data log from the device, not the actual ecu like my cables ;) oh, and i get them from projekTuning :D

bigpigpoppa
@Apr 2 2005, 01:34 AM
Can you make a Stock Map for a OBD1 P72 that is socketed and have it run the stock maps for a OBD1 GSR. I also have a P28 dont know if you can make it run stock p72 maps or not if you can let me know. Thanks man.

J
[post=481579]Quoted post[/post]​

yes and yes. the p72 will obviously run a stock gsr map, since that's what it is for, and the p28 can run the map, but requires extra components to get the iab's functioning and will not have the knock sensor. if you have a p72, you'd be better off using that.

Back