fs:91 civic si turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turboef

91 civic si black,aprox 2,000 on the engine
-1991 b18a block with cp pistons,eagle rods,new rod bearings,type r oil pump,brand new water pump, timing belt,head gasket,piston rings
gsr ys1 tranny with welded differential and have the stock one also to give
act 6 puck disk with hd pressure plate,this tranny does not grind in any gear
-stock head with 95 cams,b16 trottle body
-t3/to4 57 trim,63ar,rfl blow off valve,max rev manifold,tial 35mm wastegate with 6.5 spring,dumptube,starion intercooler with modified end tanks,manual boost contoler set at 10psi,440 rc injectors contoled by safc,b&m fuel regulator
-car still has original paint in good condition,interior in mint,i said mint condition,with everything,including gsr center console,boost gauge,rear, front and lower back bars
-i also will include a complete rear brake disc set up from a 91 crx,original center console
-theres no rice items on this car,car has done 12.6 et @ 8psi,in street trim,full interior on 24"slicks
-i have over $4,000 in receipt from parts that i have put in this car,have receipt from engine and others modifications
-car has 2.5"downpipe flared to a 3'' full exhaust with a 3' stainless steel magnaflow muffler coming out at the passenger side,the bumper was modified to fit the exhaust and the work done is the cleanest you have seen
-asking $6,800 obo you are welcome to come and test the car,you wont be dissapointed,im in philadelphia area,just email me at turboc91@comcast.net
-why im selling?moving to a next project on a cx

Back