FS: 91 crx with LS swap, in SO CAL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, i drove it in florida like this and it wasent that bad. Noone said it had to be a daily driver. And 400 pounds is a generic number that was just used to illustrate a point. None of the hardcore import guys i ran into in florida or any other part of the country for that matter, have ever run AC, i dont know what your expecting but this isnt the car to joy ride around in with granny at your side. And either way im only asking 2500. If your not interested please do not post in this thread.

BUMP ANyone??? Ill take any reasonable offer, this car is complete and as clean as any crx ive seen on the road, it just needs paint. Whats the hold up, Hurry up and buy

Haha the sound system in my integra is worth more than that CRX. lets trade?

well after today i doubt you would wanna trade. A mini van sideswiped my beauty knocking my molding off and denting my passenger door and fender. It is an auto :( but o well. They will most likely total it out since i only paid 3500 for it and spend 8000 on aftermarket modz. If they do im interested in a CRX like this one. But I want to keep my rims and system and exhaust. my email is Zarboz@gmail.com if you need to get a hold of me about it. I will know by thursday

yeah wellfind out, itsthe perfect rex if you want the whole package with 98% of the little bugs that are swap related worked out. It dosnet do anything funnny, well except when it walks away from other cars on the road, thats laughable cuz everyone underestimates it...........sleepers are fun.
hit me up asap about it, im willing to work something out right away, OH and i also have parts to make it a cali car so you can call meand we can talk about the details whenever you like, my number is 951 237 7152
sorry to hear about the loss of a teg.... its tragic

i dont plan on driving the car back east so anyone in cali is more than welcome to come get it..

FYI
in a week or so i am going to begin converitng it to a california emissions car, IE swapping intake manifold, exhaust and intake back to stock to pass emissions. THe swap itself is ok because its from a 91 integra and it says in cali smog laws that an engine change has to be of the same year or newer so its all good.
Once its cali legal dont expect to be able to buy it for as cheap as im sellin it for now.
if anyone wants to buy it as is while its only 2000 im listening other wise, the price will be doubled upon completion of the emissions swap.

im still really interested dude i just got a new fender rim and door panel to fix my teggy all itneeds now is paint

so just let meknow

you know my email dude im interested in just a straight up trade. ill let you keep my screen rims and system.

HELP!!!

does any one know if a
JDM h22a vtec engine (swap) will pass smog in california

the ball park is 2-3k right? would you hold the car if i gave a deposit? im in arizona, so we'd either have to meet or id have to fly out there... let me knwo something.

ill go to the bank and see if i can get a loan for 2500 or something tomorrow. if i pay 2500, would you deliver to phoenix az?

Back