FS: B16 SiR2 built for tur. coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RIT Civic

located in florida

Selling my 1994 black civic coupe with a b16a1 built for turbo. The only thing the engine does not have is the block guard because i was not planning on putting the turbo until early feb., and it has the stock cams because i was going to add the turbo spec crower. The car only has 3 problems that i am not going to fix since i am going to sell it. 1- needs a new clutch slave cylinder (clutch does not hold enough pressure so you have to baby shift but drivable). 2 - i put a new fender because the other one was scraped at a parking lot but i have not painted it...and no it has not been in any accidents. 3 - the O2 sensor needs to be changed. Now it also gives a check engine light for the knock sensor because i never put one in....i have pictures of the car but if you are interested email me for them...below is a link for the engine work pics...asking $5000 obo

B16A1 SiR2
All out port/polish
3 Angle valve job
Oversized Manley stainless steel valves racing
Titanium crower retainers
New honda valve seals
Crower Eibach dual racing springs
Stock b16 cams
Milled head
Stock exhaust manifold
Block was board .20 over and of course honed
Wiseco 9:0 pistons
Eagle H-beam rods
LS cable tranny with hydraulic hasport mount conversion kit
H&R racing springs 2.75 front and 2.50 rear
OBX strut tower bar
Camber kit front and rearg
Brand new stock clutch kit put it last night with life time warranty
Stock exhaust pipe with FX-6 muffler
Sorry but no radio and speakers
Autometer air/fuel gauge and oil pressure gauge
5% tint all around
Stock wheels
GSR ecu
ONLY 4K MILES

I want to sell because i got another project in mind and don't want to finish this one but its basically 75% ready for turbo...check the pics below and if you are seriously interested pm me or email me for pics...the engine and engine work/parts was about $4500..has new pumps, and all geniune honda gaskettes and seals...oh yeah no power steering nor a/c...did not want it for the turbo setup of course...

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.php?album_id=725

email ritcivic@cfl.rr.com

Back