1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: B16 SiR2 built for tur. coupe

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by RIT Civic, Nov 29, 2003.

1. RIT Civic

RIT Civic Senior Member

located in florida

Selling my 1994 black civic coupe with a b16a1 built for turbo. The only thing the engine does not have is the block guard because i was not planning on putting the turbo until early feb., and it has the stock cams because i was going to add the turbo spec crower. The car only has 3 problems that i am not going to fix since i am going to sell it. 1- needs a new clutch slave cylinder (clutch does not hold enough pressure so you have to baby shift but drivable). 2 - i put a new fender because the other one was scraped at a parking lot but i have not painted it...and no it has not been in any accidents. 3 - the O2 sensor needs to be changed. Now it also gives a check engine light for the knock sensor because i never put one in....i have pictures of the car but if you are interested email me for them...below is a link for the engine work pics...asking $5000 obo

B16A1 SiR2
    All out port/polish
    3 Angle valve job
    Oversized Manley stainless steel valves racing
    Titanium crower retainers
    New honda valve seals
    Crower Eibach dual racing springs
    Stock b16 cams
    Milled head
    Stock exhaust manifold
    Block was board .20 over and of course honed
    Wiseco 9:0 pistons
    Eagle H-beam rods
    LS cable tranny with hydraulic hasport mount conversion kit
    H&R racing springs 2.75 front and 2.50 rear
    OBX strut tower bar
    Camber kit front and rearg
    Brand new stock clutch kit put it last night with life time warranty
    Stock exhaust pipe with FX-6 muffler
    Sorry but no radio and speakers
    Autometer air/fuel gauge and oil pressure gauge
    5% tint all around
    Stock wheels
    GSR ecu

I want to sell because i got another project in mind and don't want to finish this one but its basically 75% ready for turbo...check the pics below and if you are seriously interested pm me or email me for pics...the engine and engine work/parts was about $4500..has new pumps, and all geniune honda gaskettes and seals...oh yeah no power steering nor a/c...did not want it for the turbo setup of course...

email ritcivic@cfl.rr.com
Draft saved Draft deleted