FS: Built Honda Motor - Ported Head, Blox Valvetrain, ,,,,,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

J Rod

Engine:
11:5:1 CR Pistons
Bored to 82mm
Eagle H Beam Rods
Polished & Shot Peened LS Crank
ARP Rod Bolts
ARP Headstuds
ARP Main's
Cometic Headgasket
Blox Stage 2 Cams
Blox Valvesprings
Blox Retainers
KG Ported Head - EXTREMELY ported
Ported OEM Intake Manifold
63MM Throttle Body
Pro-Fab Header
2mm Oversized SS Valves
Powder Coated Valvecover (Candy Purple)
Cam Gears

There is probably more that I am forgetting.

Anyone from the shop Modified by KC in Kansas City can vouch for how strong this motor is.. And that it is!!!

In the car it was in before, ran 12's tractionless, all motor! Paid around 4k for everything, but will go ALOT cheaper since I don't have a Honda anymore. No offers will be unheard and lowballers welcome. Just trying to get cash for a downpayment on a car. Open to offers on it right now. Depending on how cooperative the buyer is, I have plenty of extras that I can throw in at my expense (Gator Axles, venom fuel rail, plus more)

025.jpg

027.jpg

l_79d0adf18dcfdacc2794a4e424564294.jpg

Supath0ed@gmail.com is my email and would be the easiest way to get in touch since I can check from my phone. Thanks.

Whats your ball park, also what kind of numbers was this putting down? Was this on your green ek, also would you part out with the valve cover

Last edited:
Put down 215/140 with a conservative tune on it. In the EG hatch it was run in before I owned it, the car went 12.6 tractionless.Was hoping to get some e85 done with vtec killers down the road, but I don't see that happening anymore.

Motor was for the green ek, yes.

Back