FS: CRX/EG parts, shell, blocks, nitrous, hasport, wheels, and more

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have one... obviously ill toss that in with it. Im going to the junkyard tomorrow. ill see if they have any. if they do ill grab one too

corry chris, didnt realize it was a 91. I need a 89, 91 is what I have in the car right now.

Thanks though.

shipping would be expensive because they are so large. It would be close too 100$ shipped., and thats if dhl will even take it. Id have to build a box EXACTLY the right size, and maybe take the headrests off (not sure if they are removeable)... or ship both seats in their own box, but that would make the shipping cost go up as well.

Last edited:
UPS will ship it without a box; just wrap it well in plastic.

<-Works at UPS, and handled race seats and parts going to a local Mustang shop.

also any word on the rear bezel thing?

you mean that dash part you were asking about earlier? I looked at the yard, and they didnt have any ef's kicking around (guess they crushed them :mad:)....i might be going to another sometime this week, and will look again if u would like.

Well I'll just take it then, and I'll look around over here. Do you take paypal?

do you still have the crx interior, cause if you do i 'm interested. Is it missing anything (interior), also the nitrous bottle. LET ME KNOW

Back