FS: EF hatch Shell - rolling chassis

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

Perfect and cheap for your drag honda. 1988 Civic yellow EF DX hatchback. Yellow outside and tan inside. The car ran perfect uptill about a week ago when it just died for some reason :). Small dents around, brand new radiator, new clutch, and flywheel.

Yours for $500 rolling chassis, this is a great car for draggin and swapping.

here are some pics. And keep your damn lowballs at home.

s3f95805730d51.jpg

s3f95807ac5c23.jpg

s3f95808ebe705.jpg

s3f9580b37c842.jpg

s3f9580a17c844.jpg

I am finally getting the 240, so let me know what you guys want with this.

I am located in south florida, and you can email me at MilanTsi@aol.com

and I will post my cellphone up once I get it today..

if you can find out how much it would be to ship it to Chicago i will buy it...but i need to know how much shipped to chicago would cost.

I had an 88 civic sedan that was that same color when I bought it. Don't you know I buffed it out and it turned white? lol, I don't think that was a factory Honda color

shipping would cost 500ish, roughly.

The motor runs fine but needs a new headgasket, blowning white smoke from combusting water..

$400 for the ride wiht a clean title, great drag project car

what about if i sent you 800 and you got it shipped to my house would you be interested in doing that if so i am pretty serious

lets put it this way, I will take 400 for the ride, now what ever shipping is you cover and it could be between 500-1000, not sure cause I have yet to check, let me know if your interested.

cell phone is 561-929-4804

Milan

Damn. Working on the money. Trying to scrounge up enough for the car and gas to get there with, the trailor and tow vehicle. I should have the money by Fri. (7th). I'll keep you posted.

Bizzump. Nobody buy this! :lol:

ok mang, just let me know if and when..

if you need a place to crash you can stay at my place, shit you should make it a weekend and we can go to all meets on Thursday, drag nights Fri, Miami Saturday to see some skylines and shit..

Originally posted by JDMilan@Nov 2 2003, 08:41 PM
ok mang, just let me know if and when..

if you need a place to crash you can stay at my place, shit you should make it a weekend and we can go to all meets on Thursday, drag nights Fri, Miami Saturday to see some skylines and shit..

your pretty cool man I wish I would have know there was racing in miami when i went there in the summer

Shit shit shit! I can't afford it!
:angry: I forgot about my tickets I got when I hit my friend at the track about 3 weeks ago. The tickets for $275. Fuck. Looks like I'm gonna have to flake.
Sorry dude.

Bizzump.

I think we have already had this conversation....does it have a working ac compressor? If it does, let me talk my wife into letting me get another project car & it is SOLD!!!! :p

If it doesn't $#%@&*$%!!! :angry:

Back