TN FS/FT: '94 Civic coupe (swapped) in TN

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mylasthatch

Price: 4k obo or rather trade for another swapped EG or a clean stock EK/EJ or DC
Title: Clear

1994 civic dx coupe
GSR head
b16a block
JDM b16 5spd cable trans(car was converted to run a cable trans)
white exterior
gray interior
header
intake
msd
vafc
greddy exhaust
eibach springs
kyb struts
"spoon" mirrors
race ecu 8500 redline 5000 vtec
some dents and dings on exterior
few small spots on the interior
gsr leather seats (driver side could use some attention)
runs and pulls strong
needs an upper balljoint or maybe an axle (pops when turning)
cars084-1-1.jpg

cars092-1-1.jpg

cars085-1-1.jpg

cars086-1-1.jpg

cars087-1-1.jpg

cars091-1.jpg

cars089-1.jpg

cars093-1.jpg

damnit... bump again, looking for a 92-95 swapped civic, 96-00 stock civic or mildly modded, 94+ integra, 92+ prelude DOHC only, Del sol sohc vtec or better, 92-93 integra but clean. anything? anyone? might can add some cash or throw in some parts or something for the right car... let me know

Ill possibly trade you i got a 92 eg hatch with a b20 vtec gsr tranny skunk 2 intake intake all kinds of goodies less then 35k on the motor less then 2500 on the head block has been sleeved as well

Here are a few pics.
DSCN0026.jpg

DSCN0025.jpg

DSCN0024.jpg

DSCN0023.jpg

DSCN0022.jpg

-~127k on the clock.
-Comptech Intake.
-Tsudo N1 style exhaust with silencer.
-Viper Remote entry and auto start.
-Spoon style power mirrors (not shown in pics)
-2nd owner since ~67k.
-All maintenance done on time, by Acura before and on time, by me or my family's mechanic since then.
-Never had a major accident. 2 cracked bumpers, and a dented front quarter replaced.
-At the moment the only things more then a ding on the car are the front fenders. Driver side could probably be popped out (you can see it in the pics) but passenger was hit by a shopping cart(after pics were taken) and I'm still trying to get PathMark to pay for it.

Last edited:
A few questions. None are deal breakers, just getting more info.
1. Mileage? Both engine and chassis.
2. Are the front windows tinted? What % is the tint all around?
3. What's up with the hood? Looks like blue writing. Doesn't matter to me, just curious.

unknown mileage on both, car was swapped when i got it and has an ex cluster
15% all around
I was at Import Alliance this year and let everyone sign my hood.

You didn't mention looking to trade for this but ill throw it out there for you. I have a 90 integra ls 5 speed. all stock, always was stock. its clean and runs good. i have a b series turbo kit i might be willing to throw in with it. let me know what u think.

You didn't mention looking to trade for this but ill throw it out there for you. I have a 90 integra ls 5 speed. all stock, always was stock. its clean and runs good. i have a b series turbo kit i might be willing to throw in with it. let me know what u think.

send me some pics and details and ill think about it.

it has 148000 miles just replaced timing belt 200 miles ago. new brakes and rotors. good tires. doesn't smoke, runs perfect. transmission shifts great with no grinds and clutch is good also. turbo kit is all brand new with the exception of the apexi dual chamber bov and the jdm sport intercooler. i have two manifolds to go with the kit as well as two intercoolers. the piping isn't shown in the pictures but i do have it.

Attachments

• integra ls.jpg
    integra ls.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 291
  • integra ls front.jpg
    integra ls front.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 310
  • integra ls left side.jpg
    integra ls left side.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 286
  • integra ls right side.jpg
    integra ls right side.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 275
  • turbo.jpg
    turbo.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 274
  • integra ls rear.jpg
    integra ls rear.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 284
  • intercooler.jpg
    intercooler.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 261
someone make an offer, jeez... open to stock trades stock 92-95 ex, EK/EJ, DC, del sol. im open to alot of different trades, cash offers???

integra

are you interested in a 95 gsr if you are contact me at 901-503-2618. If you want to see pics its on memphisracingscene.com.

Back