FS/FT - The First HONDA Sold in the USA - 1970 AN600 *MINT* !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I sent this thread as a suggestion to autoblog.... maybe they will run it and you'll get some action.

i'm serious. go the other way with the price. someone who is really interested will be like "crap i gotta get that now before that crazy bastard raises his price again!" you have a rare commodity, this is when this logic works best.

;)

No dont get me wrong, it is a great idea but I just dont have the time.. I really do need the cash and at this point, I'm not going to try to hide it because I need a car that I can drive to work!.

Getting rides from friends as of now and its HELL!>. /;

I sent this thread as a suggestion to autoblog.... maybe they will run it and you'll get some action.

Thanks a lot bro!!.

I really do appreciate it!

:)

i'm telling you man, call up jay leno and honda usa. you'll get it sold.

i'm telling you man, call up jay leno and honda usa. you'll get it sold.

I just have a weird feeling even if I get that far, they will really lowball myass sOooo, I will def.try it when the time comes, but hopefully someone will swoop it up before hand,.

Think I will try eBay in a week or so..

Thanks again!!,

Danny

Posted that when you started the thread... I guess you don't have email notifications on for your own threads. BaT specializes in stuff like your car. Go check it out- it's a pretty cool site!

It's a cool site thx!.

Couldn't find my car tho..

I bet half the people that ever saw that car going down the road thought it was a Mini. Lovely car sir, i'd try my best to get in touch with Leno's Garage as well...he loves older Hondas.

Back