FS: H22a Accord $3600 obo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Rebelleader

I'm selling my 1994 Honda Accord sedan EX
Exterior:Black
Interior: Grey

Inline Pro did the orignal swap, the crank got messed up in the first H22a. I bought another H22a the cleanest they had. Me and a few friends dropped the motor in, and thats as far as we got before i kicked out of my house. I'm not dealing with this car anymore. SO I'm selling it for $3200 or best offer. I live in woodbridge, VA

Along with the car your Buying :
JDM H22a, Fully rebuild transmission, New stock clutch and flywheel, neuspeed short shifter, DC Sports header, 2 1/4" exhaust, Jun chipped ECU, AEM Intake, Black Housing headlights

~1500 miles on supension.
lowering springs, Koni red shocks
if interested contact me at-->
Email: CapitalAJB@hotmail.com / AIM: Capital AJB
wODc0MTEwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wMTAwMTcyMDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI5MTg0MzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTI5MTg0NDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Last edited:
That's a fucking steal for 3200. Auto or manual?? How many miles on chasis?? Just to let you know I'm not really interested in buying due to the distance between myself and the car but will let the local's know it's for sale. IMO you should finish it and rock it. Pretty clean even with the scuffs.

its a manual... 140,000 on the body

i was gonna sell the car after the swap was done, but i don't want to put anymore money into it. SO i'm selling it as is.

IF that doesnt work then i'm parting out the car.

I haven't put any miles on the motor and it came from a jdm warehouse.. the should have less then 30k on it.

i'm about to just trash the car and post my swap for sell. for $1800.00 obo

the only thing i did was mount the motor.. every other step you need to take in a installation needs to be done.

I am selling the swap for $1800.00 I've put no miles on the motor and there's ~2000 miles on the rebuilt trans.

Email: Capitalajb@hotmail.com
AIM: Capitalajb

Back