FS: Integra & civic stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aight cool, hey if you can email me tonight or tomorrow so we can figure out how we gonna do the deal, ill apriciate it and or give me a contact number so we can speak. my email adress is boostedstd@yahoo.com

ok thats cool because i wouldn't want to ship it from there to Tx

Still waiting for your reply, estorvito, if your not selling it let me know cause im looking to buy them ASAP, my swap is in progress. I also have plenty of stuff laying around, so let me know if you want to trade or something, but i need to know ASAP.

Quoted post[/post]]
Still waiting for your reply, estorvito, if your not selling it let me know cause im looking to buy them ASAP, my swap is in progress. I also have plenty of stuff laying around, so let me know if you want to trade or something, but i need to know ASAP.

SHIPPED..... Thanks Boostedstd..

ONLY THINGS LEFT are the ECU's.....c'mon guys...I need to get rid of this shit..lol... :)

Quoted post[/post]]

muchos gracias !

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

muchos gracias !

<span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"> WTF? wHos that...?</span>

bump....
ONly things left are the ecu's.

c'mon..I know someone here needs one....Make offer bieeeattches.... :p

I should start a new thread for those ecu's, maybe they'll sell faster...lol :laugh:

Back