FS: ITR header skid plate $40.00 ea. shipped!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mac_24_seven

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
3/16" Aluminum ITR skid plates: $40.00 each Shipped!
Moon Cut Valve cover service: $30.00 +shipping
PM if interested in an Aluminum spark plug cover or heat shield.

Skid Plate
This is a MUST HAVE item if your car is lowered and you have an ITR header. It only weighs 2 lbs so there is no weight issue at all!

Material: Made of out 3/16" Marine grade aluminum, resistant to corrosion and salt if you live where that stuff happens :p (Florida guy here.)

Payment:
Paypal only. Paypal addy is: mac_24_seven@hotmail.com
I have made several transactions on here as well as Ebay so no worries about getting scammed =)

Shipping:Shipping via UPS ground. I will give you a tracking # upon shipping out the skid plate. I can ship Monday -Thursday, payments received before 1:00 eastern time will ship same day!

Installation:This is a simple bolt on deal.
All you need is (4) 12 mm bolts/washers to install this skid plate. Just jack your car up, slide the heat shield onto the header and bolt it down in the slots provided. Let your car down and your done! Enj0y your new heat shield and peace of mind.

Here are some pics installed on an ITR header!
You will not receive the one pictured, but one absolutely IDENTICAL to it. 100% fitments guaranteed! **Note, the specs you see are water droplets from me cleaning the fingerprints off**
MVC-010S-1.jpg

MVC-012S.jpg

MVC-011S-1.jpg

MVC-013S.jpg

MVC-009S-1.jpg

I can also moon cut B series valve covers as well as make custom aluminum spark plug covers!
Moon cut pics:
DSCN4067.jpg

DSCN4071.jpg

DSCN4072.jpg

Spark Plug cover pics!
DSCN4073.jpg

DSCN4074.jpg

ANd I'm working on ITR heat shields too....This one was the prototype... as you can see, no hole for the dipstick tube. :p It's not cleaned up either.
MVC-004S-1.jpg

MVC-003S-2.jpg

I'm also selling my Halo Edition Xbox as well as a NItro RC Monster Truck, GSR cams, cam gears, factory GSR Intake Valve springs, factory GSR IM. PM for details or pics.

I'm on H-T all the time, and I check my messages several times a day, so PM's will be promptly replied!
I would like to add one thing: I am NOT reponsible or liable for ANY damages what-so-ever to your car by a bolt snagging on something or anything that could ever possibly be related to this plate.

Thanks,
Terrance

Last edited:
I've sold 5 of these things.. and I have 5 happy customers!!!

Here's some installed pics"

DSCN3794.jpg

Notice the nice gap here.. A cushion so the metal will give/bend before it touches the header!
DSCN3795.jpg

DSCN3797.jpg

What it looks like when your done!
DSCN3799.jpg

A view from the front.
DSCN3801.jpg

Keep in mind, my car is rather low, yours might not sit as low.. But, what can ya do? Raise your car up and screw up the sexy lowered look? :p

Bump!!

I've sold 3 on Honda Tech... 1 on team integra and 1 on ebay!
Evrybody's happy!!

You need to redesign it so the bolts don't hang down. I hope you don't get smacked with multiple lawsuits because a bolt snagged and raped the exhaust on someone's car.

That design could also cause serious heat issues with the exhaust / oil pan.

A little more R&D would be good.

You need to redesign it so the bolts don't hang down. I hope you don't get smacked with multiple lawsuits because a bolt snagged and raped the exhaust on someone's car.

I don't think anybody has sued Honda for making the ITR 4-1 header hang low.. How many of them are junk because of it? And I"m sure somebody has smacked it hard enough to break the studs in the head...

That design could also cause serious heat issues with the exhaust / oil pan.
A little more R&D would be good.

There's another company that makes these the same way I do... WHat other design would you suggest?

:ph34r:

i know these are for itr headers but i have bottomed out a couple of times and when i did an oil change i noticed that there was a dent in my comptech headers :/ i wanted to cry and tried looking for skid plates but couldnt find any. with your skid plates, would they fit comptech headers?

This thread is pretty old (almost 3 years)

Look at the post dates. And no you cannot mount any type of skid plate to a header that has nothing to attach it to
(ITR headers have nuts welded to brackets so bolts can be tightened down).

Back