FS - NC - 1991 Acura Integra LS - JDM One pieces, lowered, exhaust included

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

evertith

FS - NC - 1991 Acura Integra LS - $700 - JDM One pieces, lowered, exhaust included

This is a 1991 Acura Integra LS. This car has great potential, just needs a few things to get it in shape. Would make an excellent project car. What you see is what you get. The car runs good. I have drove it the past 6 months with no problems. Asking $700
yeah.gif

The body has dents and dings and spots that are primered from where some dents were repaired. It has a 92-93 front bumper, JDM one-piece headlights, Coilovers, KYB shocks, new battery, synthetic oil change, new air filter and new rear rotors. The transmission has a few grinds at high RPMS.
ohyeah.gif

The sunroof is cracked, but does not leak. The common passenger floor leak is there, just needs new plugs underneath the cowl along the bottom of the windshield. Interior is in OK condition. Could use a good cleaning. Front seats have tears in them. No radio is included.
biggrin.gif

The muffler needs replaced. A full OBX cat-back exhaust with Hi-flow cat will be included (no pics of exhaust). This exhaust came off of a 92-93, thus needs to be shortened a couple of inches in order to fit on the 91.
dance.gif

All sales are final. All shipping arrangements are to be made entirely by the buyer. If you have any questions, just let me know. My email is evertith@gmail.com and my phone is 336.708.6246

a606_3.jpg

a3f8_3.jpg

a1d3_3.jpg

9813_3.jpg

9749_3.jpg

99c7_3.jpg

9fef_3.jpg

9e0f_3.jpg

9c62_3.jpg

Last edited:
Back