FS NC: B18a & GSR TRANNY - GSR Block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed Syndicate

B18c trannie came out of a 94 GSR as well as the GSR block. Block is complete with pistons and rods, just needs oil pan, crank and caps - Block has about 85,000 miles on it. Trans is a standard 5 speed 94 GSR transmission good shape came out of the same 85,000 mile car. B18a tranny came out of my 90,000 mile integra. Trans has a little grind every now and again going into 3rd.

Pricing:

gsr block with all listed - $225

GSR Tranny - $550

B18a Tranny - $150

Or will entertain trade offers... PM for a contact #.

Can provide refs. from other sales.....

Seriously..i will need that B18a tranny in about 2 weeks more then likely....if i get the money from selling my wheels I'll definitely be talking with you.

hey that b18a tranny came out of what year? (im interested) is it hydro or cable?

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jun 8 2004, 05:25 AM
correct me if i am wrong but ... there is no such thing a cable gsr tranny .and if you ask me that way to much for a tranny with a bad syncro

NO one ever asked if the GSR tranny was a cable or not... 18a not c, learn your motors then flame me on my prices.... By the way everything is sold... :)

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy@Jun 8 2004, 06:25 AM
correct me if i am wrong but ... there is no such thing a cable gsr tranny .and if you ask me that way to much for a tranny with a bad syncro

feel corrected cause you are wrong. 92-93 integra GSR had a cable transmission. tranny code YS1

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Jun 9 2004, 06:14 PM-->
pheonixb16aguy
@Jun 8 2004, 06:25 AM

feel corrected cause you are wrong. 92-93 integra GSR had a cable transmission. tranny code YS1

he is right the 92-93 tegs had a gsr model with a b17 motor

Originally posted by Speed Syndicate@Jun 11 2004, 09:03 AM
Damn, people actually look for places to insert little comments just to get there post numbers up..... Must be hell having no life :worthy:

he said and i quote:

correct me if im wrong

so i corrected him. ive been here for damn near 2 years and i could give 2 fucks about post count. theres people who have been here for half the time as me and have triple my post count, which again means nothing to me.

i was just trying to help you out cause the guy was implying a misrepresentation of your tranny. and after reading his response again i have no idea why he would say that cause you flat out said that the gsr tranny was a 94.... :shrug2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back