FS: Stock B16a headers W/two o2 sensor bungs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drpenguin

Okay well i got around to putting the new headers in the rex. Now with them in I have a stock set. I want 75 for these. They are the cast stock headers from a 1st gen b16. if you have any Q's call dustin at 5034287935

well to say the least its fucking rocks. Its a megan type r replica 4-1 with a 2.25 collector. It made the rex sound like a WRX. For some reason the vtec doesnt sound like a freight train anymore. it made it quieter.... anything below 5 grand is hella loud. everyone says megan headers suck but this one is bad ass. the only problem i ran into was the front cross member. i have to notch it. i took pics of what i did so if your interested hit me up and i will get them online. Now i need to get rid of the fart can exhaust for a RSR exmag!

I picked up the avid racing traction bar, no clearance problems now.
And i also have the RSR ExMag, i like it, vtec isnt very loud, which is nice. But you can still hear the crossover and especially hear it at redline.

Also i was thinking of getting the kamikaze header for a 99 civic si w/ 2.5" collector for clearance issues, 4-1 but one big down pipe (2.5") so there wouldnt be 4 runners going all the way to the flange, just one big one.

Originally posted by drpenguin@Sep 13 2005, 08:42 PM
Now i need to get rid of the fart can exhaust for a RSR exmag!
[post=554023]Quoted post[/post]​

Glad you like your header, but just don't fucking buy an RS*R catback from driftspeed.com. I don't give a fuck if it is the cheapest exmag dealer. They aren't authorized, and if your order gets fucked up driftspeed and RS*R will blame each other while trying to fuck you out of shipping cost to get it back to them.

Don't go what I'm going through right now.

Anyway, bump for you! lol

are te o2's 1 wire or 4 wire? I think its a 1 wire, but its a shot in the dark

Back