fs: superchargers & turbos!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not a dealer, i used to work at a performance shop and know how and who to talk to about getting stuff cheaper

so how many miles/condition is that t3 in? does it include the stock waste gate and actuator? i'm guessing the a/r is .48 and .42. do you have any super 60's?

all my turbos come with from low mileage vehicles 95% have less then 10k on them, yes it comes with the wastegate and actuator

and i can get a super 60 also
lemme know , sooner is better cuz im broke

how much would a jackson racing supercharger kit, 99-00 SI. Any experiance with these? Do I need any thing else that isn't included in the kit?

Darin

personally i dont have any experience, ive heard that the jackson's for the si are really good, but thats what ive heard
i can get you one, name a realistic price
thanks
sean

Originally posted by redlobster@Nov 1 2003, 07:58 PM
KKK K24 turbo, lehmann modified, has a larger compressor wheel, hot and cold side scrolls were ceramic coated, the cold side was cermachromed mainly for asthetics and the hot side was coated in black high temp, also has a new o-ring around the thrust plate

make a offer

How much could you get that shipped to california for? How can I be sure it is going to fit on my 00 GTI manifold? Personally i've never heard of a k24 though. And what VW is that KO4 out of that you said u can ship for 350?
you can reach me at PRELUDErjs@netscape.net also

Back