WA FS: Synapse Engineering 40mm Wastegate

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Matts96HB

VIP
Hey all. I have two extra wastegates that I'm looking to get rid of. Reason these were cycled off of my car is because I thought the wastegates were the issue but the issue was in fact with my vacuum setup. As a result, both of these wastegates have seen very little use. I am asking $100 FIRM + shipping for each. One is black, and one is silver. I have tested both wastegates in the past week to be sure they work, and they do.

SILVER GATE IS SOLD
SILVER GATE IS SOLD
SILVER GATE IS SOLD

These wastegates are 38mm flanged, but are labeled as 40mm wastegates. larger valve size im guessing? not sure. either way, theyre the synchronic type, so no diaphragm to tear or melt.

Means of contact:
PM on here
Reply to this thread
email mnichols04@gmail.com (probably the worst way to get ahold of me considering i never check it)

Heres a pic of the silver one for reference. The other is just like this, but with a black top. Obviously these pics are of when it was new, the black wastegate is a little dirty but not scratched or beat to hell by any means:
100_0709.jpg

Last edited:
post up piks plz.....nd how much to ship to Lowell, Ma.....zip code 01850?.........ill give u 50$

Back