FS: Type R Parts !!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

klubhed1

All parts are from my B18c5

Crower 63402 cams sold
AEM cam gears MINT --sold

crower.jpg

B18c5 complete shortblock. cyl 3 is shot.. --$700

c5.jpg

'00 usdm itr lsd tranny mint 30k miles, cracked case, needs a case --$800

3.jpg

- B18c5 shorblock minus pistons & rods, has crank etc --$600

1.jpg

Stock '98 Itr springs and shocks 40k miles --Sold

itrss.jpg

-Apex 3" N1 exhaust for 92-95 hatchback -sold

-94-01 Integra Fibre Images Carbon Fiber hood w/locking pins --sold

itr_pic12.jpg

Fully Built Portflow Itr head
-ITR Head
-ported by Portflow, can easily handle 9500rpms
-Portflow valves
-Portflow springs
-Portflow retainers
- itr or skunk cams
-STR cam seal
-Portflow bored Throttle body
-Portflow Port matched Intake
-ARP head studs
-the valve cover is powder coated red

Currently, the portflow itr head is attached do a completely redone ls block line honed, microplished crank,rings, block guard, golden eagle lsvtec kit, etc.... if interested in the complete setup lmk.

$2k for the head, $2500 for complete lsvtec
4.jpg

694a7872.jpg

'98 Itr Oem Flywheel and Clutch -- $90

bump for some nice shit... if this other deal falls through for a Type R Throttle body, i'll hit you up (assuming you'll just sale the TB)

75 shipped for the RC injectors? They used or no?

ok NOW the pics show up. I see they are used.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
75 shipped for the RC injectors? They used or no?

ok NOW the pics show up. I see they are used.

no thanks
see that's why you should give price...people don't know what you are looking to get for your parts. If you can at least give an OBO price people can offer you a decent price instead of you just saying no thanks. Just a tip so you can sell your shit.

when i get an offer of $75 for rc440 sat. injectors.. come on now.. what do you want me to say.. i just sold my dsm 450s for $70. dont come at me with a lowball offer or i am gona say no thanks and not even bother comin back at you with a price....... lets say for whats in the pic.. the mani,tb,injectors,fpr,sensors. im gona want around $500. everything is great condition as you can see also

Quoted post[/post]]
when i get an offer of $75 for rc440 sat. injectors.. come on now.. what do you want me to say.. i just sold my dsm 450s for $70. dont come at me with a lowball offer or i am gona say no thanks and not even bother comin back at you with a price....... lets say for whats in the pic.. the mani,tb,injectors,fpr,sensors. im gona want around $500. everything is great condition as you can see also

PUT A PRICE WITH AN OBO NEXT TO IT THEN.

What the hell do you expect people to do? Ask to buy them USED for 300 shipped when 450s are 309 with clips BRAND NEW?

Edit your damn posts with some prices to give people a ball park figure on what you're lookin to get for them, maybe then you'll have room to bitch about lowball offers, mmkay?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

PUT A PRICE WITH AN OBO NEXT TO IT THEN.

What the hell do you expect people to do? Ask to buy them USED for 300 shipped when 450s are 309 with clips BRAND NEW?

Edit your damn posts with some prices to give people a ball park figure on what you're lookin to get for them, maybe then you'll have room to bitch about lowball offers, mmkay?
See I said this^ but in a nicer way lol

would you part out some of the stuff from the itr block? i need a few things off of it.

namely:

water pipe and thermostat housing from back of block.
timing belt gear on the crankshaft
timing belt tensioner

let me know if you will part these things out.

Quoted post[/post]]
would you part out some of the stuff from the itr block? i need a few things off of it.

namely:

water pipe and thermostat housing from back of block.
timing belt gear on the crankshaft
timing belt tensioner

let me know if you will part these things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back