FSU vs. Florida

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Anyone watching THE game today?

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#CC0000">Go FSU! </span></span>

I'm doing some pre-game tailgating in my driveway, Killians is the best!

I'm an idiot, someonw move this to Member's Lounge.

Quoted post[/post]]
Anyone watching THE game today?

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#CC0000">Go FSU! </span></span>

I'm doing some pre-game tailgating in my driveway, Killians is the best!

I'm an idiot, someonw move this to Member's Lounge.
:werd: go FSU

SCREW THOSE BUNCH OF LOSERS ! J.K.

my girl goes to Florida state. Well we live less than a mile from the stadium also. Honestly i dont watch football and i hate foosball season cuz traffic SUX!
By the way last time i checked FSU was getting ASS RAPED!

UM.......GATORS EAT LITTLE INDIANS!!!!

Wasn't impressed, blowouts are just a drag to watch.

ND v Stanford was a much better game.

Pretty much tied game all the way to the 4th quarter, and #6 ND was actually losing to unranked Stanford with 2 minutes left. Fortunately, they came out with the win in the end. They ended up with 660 offensive yards (mainly Quinn 430 passing & Walker 190), and ND held Stanford -7 total yards rushing. :laugh:

Fiesta bowl, here we come! :p

yea blowouts sucks. especially if your the losing team (lol Havok)

but you wanna talk about a GOOD game, you should have seen the WVU/Louisville game. WVU came back from being down 17 points with like 5 mins left. tied it up, and won after 3 overtimes. crazy game.

:thumbsup: Florida State beat Vt and is now going to the Orange Bowl. :toot: :happydance:

Back