Fucken Bitches

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 4 2003, 12:55 PM
haha yeah it was a good feeling, until I got sick.

I THINK....not too sure...but I think that on the way home I had Sam pull over and I puked out his car window...I did make sure I didn't get any on his car though...(he bought his Civic EX a month before I got my SI...) It was raining though, so I don't think it woulda been on there very long. haha

I dunno, half the time I was asking myself, am I really here? :lol:

WOW you must of been really fucked up if you did not know where you were!! :lol: That shit happened to me only twice and I though I was going to die! Dry heeving like a mother fucker!!

I felt great till sam came over to me in the parking lot and said "you're not gonna puke are ya?" I said no and he walked off, 5 seconds later I was heading for the bush behind the parking lot where we just "covered out" for two hot chicks to piss... and I think i pissed back there too... haha yeah...I remember now... I walked back as they were buckling their belts...damn it.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 4 2003, 01:00 PM
I felt great till sam came over to me in the parking lot and said "you're not gonna puke are ya?" I said no and he walked off, 5 seconds later I was heading for the bush behind the parking lot where we just "covered out" for two hot chicks to piss... and I think i pissed back there too... haha yeah...I remember now... I walked back as they were buckling their belts...damn it.

Just a couple of minutes sooner you could of licked thier ass holes :lol: and then pucked!! :lol:

yeah, had one that I spent my entire 4 years at college wiht,,fucking waste, screw htem all, atleast cars don't talk back.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Oct 4 2003, 06:06 PM
yeah, had one that I spent my entire 4 years at college wiht,,fucking waste, screw htem all, atleast cars don't talk back.

They get the mechanics to talk for them...and my car hit me up for 1000 one week, and two weeks later hit me up for another 1000...

Still though...

Cars > women

Damn schemers and hoes.

Funny thing!! The girl who let me hang dry last night just called and left a lame excuse on my voice mail!! Should I call her back or just say fuck it?

call her up and say get over here and give me a lap dance and some poontang or we're history.

<-----needs a g/f. :lol:

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 4 2003, 01:18 PM
call her up and say get over here and give me a lap dance and some poontang or we're history.

Alright I'll try that, but I don't think I will get a good response!

Here I go........

No man I can tell her that!! I don't have it in me!! I can't be a total dick!! :lol:

Originally posted by SLA+Oct 4 2003, 06:21 PM-->
sleepergtx
@Oct 4 2003, 01:18 PM

Alright I'll try that, but I don't think I will get a good response!

Here I go........

No man I can tell her that!! I don't have it in me!! I can't be a total dick!! :lol:

if she's gonna be a bitch, you gotta be a dick.

Trust me, I'm too nice and I get walked on all the time. When they see you have confidence in yourself they'll see you differently.

Yah but she is a friend of a friend and I would never hear the end of it!!

Besides It just is not my style!

I am a scorpio...I go in for the kill when I know I have you! (Iam a sneaky little bastard) :lol:

lol a'ight. I'm a Leo...dunno what the hell all that means though.

Anyway, if it's a friend of a friend and you wanna stay on good terms just forget about her and move on.

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 4 2003, 06:34 PM
Come on guys, let's see it!!!

Stick it in her pooper!!!!!!!!!!!!

:withstupid:

I figured that'd come up sooner or later. :lmao:

Come on somebody! I'm at work and I can't get to my smiley holding up the sign. I know you have one, 90accord! Let's see it!!!1

av-29.gif

I think I found it. :lol:

edit...yes I did :D

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 4 2003, 01:30 PM
lol a'ight. I'm a Leo...dunno what the hell all that means though.

Anyway, if it's a friend of a friend and you wanna stay on good terms just forget about her and move on.

Leo means that you always aim for being the leader of the group! They think there always right!

My cuz (as well as best friend) is a Leo and he is the funnest and most ambitious dude I ever met!

Back