FUCKIN RIGHT DONKEY!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

So i get up at 745. Definately do not want to get out of bed, have a pretty bad weed hangover too. Well i get up for class and go to class.. get there at 830, when class begins. well the teacher didnt show for 8 minutes, then someone came in and said that the lab was cancelled, so was teh following class. The following class is the science lecture class. Me and a girl from class were walking up the hill this morning to class when i said "man this shit is really getting old, 830 on a friday?!?! I can only hope that its cancelled" man, im so psyched. :cool: :cool:

This day can only get better!! pickin up two lids today, mmmmmmmmm good times!!! plus yankee/redsox game tomarrow with 7 of my friends... man, this weekend is already looking good!!!!

wish i could say the same...

woke up late
late for work
shit going crazy when i walked in
paycheck on my desk though :p

have a pretty bad weed hangover too.
a what??? :blink:
lol

and yea, i got up late, got to work late, boss asking me "are you ok?"

i hate my job...

bad weed hangover = smoking alot of weed before you pass out, wake up tired as shit and unmotivated

wake up tired as shit and unmotivated

ooh, i just call that life...

does anyone not wake up tired as shit and unmotivated???
if so whats your secret?

my mom.

she wakes up without an alarm. shes perky, ready to go.
i don't understand it.

but come 8pm, shes out cold in the chair. lol

Weed hangover??? wtf is that? I smoke every night before i go to bed. weed hangover...

yeah weed hangover... your body is way more tired than normal, like an even more overwhelming feeling of "fuck this, i dont want to get up". My mind and eyes are awake, and like i should get up, but my body just isnt up for it...

lol b, your mom sounds like my grandfather. Every morning, up at 630, when i woke up at 7 one time, and he already had coffee made, the morning papers, bagels bought, and he's 1/2 way into the news already lol.

Damn old people are weird....
I like to sleep for 10 to 12 hours if possible, but
Usually my 115lb alarm clock named Kristie comes in and stops me from accomplishing that. :cry:

Well the only thing to cure a hangover is to smoke more.. hell even from an alcohol hangover, a nice bowl in the morning cures everything.. :)

Shittt......I get up every single day at 6, go shower, do my thing, hit up the commons for breakfast come back, do some studying then hit class by 8.

In the summer I work at 5a everyday so this is cake.

I usually don't sleep at all. I have an Insomnia I developed from the radiation therapy. Unless I take pills to nock my ass out, I don't sleep, sometimes for weeks at a time.

Don't take getting up early for granted, be lucky you went to sleep at all. :laugh:

Back