FUCKIN RIGHT DONKEY!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
I usually don't sleep at all. I have an Insomnia I developed from the radiation therapy. Unless I take pills to nock my ass out, I don't sleep, sometimes for weeks at a time.

Don't take getting up early for granted, be lucky you went to sleep at all. :laugh:
i think that's why i love sleeping so much, i can't sleep so i have to take flexiril or anything with DHBR in it to sleep, but when i do sleep, i love it!

Quoted post[/post]]
Damn old people are weird....
I like to sleep for 10 to 12 hours if possible, but
Usually my 115lb alarm clock named Kristie comes in and stops me from accomplishing that. :cry:

Did you steal 90Accords girlfriend?

Something about traffic sucking.. and hangovers.. lol
I dont remember.....

I luv u for checking tho :) (u liar i know u deleted it)

Ask brian or any other mod to check to the log. No one deleted anything. I think it was a gap error.

I don't know if she boned a guy named Jamie, she might have, she's workin, so i'll ask her later.
Do you have a pic of his (ex?) GF somewhere?

Oh okay.. well i guess the forum server doesnt like me :cry: ..... along with half of the hondaswap members..

oh well...........

Man, this day just keeps gettin better and better!!!!

Went to wash my car at the diy wash. Someone left 1.50 of the 2.00 you need to start the water. SCORE

As i was vacuuming my car out what did i find?? the roach of a joint. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

and i just got word that the lid is going to be cheaper than i thought.
BOOO YAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Hopefully nothing bad happens on the road tomarrow to make up for all the good luck ive been having today........

What the hell is a lid?

shroom maybe? I'm behind on my drug lingo.. if, infact, it is even drugs you are talking about. :dunno:

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah weed hangover... your body is way more tired than normal, like an even more overwhelming feeling of "fuck this, i dont want to get up". My mind and eyes are awake, and like i should get up, but my body just isnt up for it...

lol b, your mom sounds like my grandfather. Every morning, up at 630, when i woke up at 7 one time, and he already had coffee made, the morning papers, bagels bought, and he's 1/2 way into the news already lol.

That's not a weed hangover, that's just fucking LAZY.

Back