fucking D&D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well...you could actually make coffee and it'd be way cheaper. I don't see why people would ever consider spending $2.00 a day on coffee. #1, coffee tastes like complete shit. #2, if you buy beans and grind them yourself its way cheaper and supposedly tastes better too.

ok, the point of this has gone way out of proportion...

the point is, minimum wage hikes effect no body but the comsumer.

the person making 8 bucks an hour to pour me a cup instead of their previous 7.50 still has to pay for the higher costs of the coffee too (or other commodity).

next time you think raising the minimum wage is a good thing, think again.

ok, the point of this has gone way out of proportion...

the point is, minimum wage hikes effect no body but the comsumer.

the person making 8 bucks an hour to pour me a cup instead of their previous 7.50 still has to pay for the higher costs of the coffee too (or other commodity).

next time you think raising the minimum wage is a good thing, think again.

That is easy to say when you aren't trying to live off of minimum wage...

minimum wage is supposed to be just that... MINIMUM
its not supposed to be an ammount that you can raise a family on
want more money than minimum wage gets you??? GET A BETTER FUCKING JOB!!!!

if you are out of highschool and still working for minimum wage you have failed at life

if you are out of highschool and still working for minimum wage you have failed at life

wow feel the love

BP for the win, cigeratte prices in ohio ftl.
I love the price of cigs in Ohio. Try 6 bucks for Marboros in NJ. And about the coffee. Get a pot with a timer. I can't function enough to get to DD in the morning. I barerly make it to the kitchen where it's brewed fresh a few minutes before.

That is easy to say when you aren't trying to live off of minimum wage...

but you see.... the riase is BS.
in the end, you probably take home less money.

Taxes go up (more of your check goes away) so your 50 cent an hour raise because about 3 cents an hour on your paycheck.

so now you have to work 7 hours to offset the cost of a cup of coffee, from 2.01 to 2.22. (21 cents).

hardly a raise.......

:werd:

All raising the min wage does is make the cost of goods go up, and therefore everyone has less spendable cash.

I'm hardly a conservative... most of you know this. But their trickle-down effect is far more productive and better for the economy.

Everybody was thinking it, E just said it.

I love the price of cigs in Ohio. Try 6 bucks for Marboros in NJ. And about the coffee. Get a pot with a timer. I can't function enough to get to DD in the morning. I barerly make it to the kitchen where it's brewed fresh a few minutes before.

i don't drink coffee in the morning... oddly enough. i just had my first cup (its 1230 here) at the office.

i'm more of a night-time coffee guy... after dinner relaxation :)

sure, i make coffee all the time, and have a kick ass coffee pot, but in the long run of things, 90% of the time, i'm out and about, and D&D sells coffee.... so thats where i go.

and for what its worth the price increase on coffee is mostly due to world wide crop shortages... Brazil is getting their ass kicked by droughts... other places had grops attacked by fire, bugs, or disease... its just not a good year to be a coffee farmer... supply goes down demand stays the same = price goes up
theres a note on the register at Klekolo talking about this... of course they are only raising the price on the coffee that they have to pay more for... but thats because Klekolo is the shit...

i don't drink coffee in the morning... oddly enough. i just had my first cup (its 1230 here) at the office.

sure, i make coffee all the time, and have a kick ass coffee pot, but in the long run of things, 90% of the time, i'm out and about, and D&D sells coffee.... so thats where i go.

:concur:
coffee, to me, is not about a morning pick me up... i drink sobe adrenaline rush for that... coffee is a social thing for me... hang out with friends, bullshit, have fun, and drink coffee

i've seen no price increase in coffee ANYWHERE but D&D though.

my lb at the store is still 6.99 for the gormet shit.

starbucks had a 5c increase about a month ago.

only reason i noticed is i started ending up with a lot more nickels in my change tray.

and now i understand the lack of B on aim. your actually at the office today. loser.

My morning starts with a cup of strong black coffee and 2 caffiene pills. Of course, ussually I'm hung over.

starbucks had a 5c increase about a month ago.

only reason i noticed is i started ending up with a lot more nickels in my change tray.

and now i understand the lack of B on aim. your actually at the office today. loser.

its tuesday y0

briannetcentrix :p

i'm more of a night-time coffee guy... after dinner relaxation
smile.gif

thats why you dont sleep.

Back