Fuel Enrichment??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

poops87

I want to turbo charge my ZC (1.6L) after it is running right
I have a t25 turbo from a 2.3 liter SAAB 9000 which i heard is perfect for my engine
I can get a Manifold (which is better LOG or equal lengths)
timing retarded by MSD
check valves on MAP

HOW TO ENRICH FUEL??
I am trying to spend as little money as possible (example NO Rechipped ECu)
i have 1.8 liter injectors if needed
Projected LBs of boost is 10 MAX

i guess my choices are
FMU (FUEL adj. by lbs of boost)
Auxillary injectors?

WHICH ONE IS THE BEST FOR THE MONEY and Work the BEst for Enriching my fuel only in boost condition????

fmu and a walbro fuel pump u can keep the zc injectors if u get the fuel pump and fmu,trust me my friend had a turbocharged zc wit the same turbo and he ran like 7 pounds of boost daily and ten 4 the track on stock internals

ebay the check valves and msd btm thing.

-score some DSM 450cc injectors
-go download turboedit from pgmfi.org

tune your car for real, make more, safer power.

for your power level, an equal length mani is really a waste of money. check out cc-fab.net for a nice cheap good quality custom made mani.

if he dosen't want to spend the money on chipping his ecu, then he dosen't want to spend a money on a wideband, laptop and chip burner. let the guy to get a fmu, let him blow is motor up, and spend more money next time.

Quoted post[/post]]
if he dosen't want to spend the money on chipping his ecu, then he dosen't want to spend a money on a wideband, laptop and chip burner. let the guy to get a fmu, let him blow is motor up, and spend more money next time.

By Not wanting to spend alot of money on that you guys i might have not made it clear
I don't want to have to have to Pay some guy 500 dollars to tune my ecu

i would do it my self i just need a good tutorial on obd0 chipping
I know its only like 30 dollars for a CHip kit but what am i going to do with the chip
i have turboedit and a base map for my ZC now what do i do with it?

Back