fuel pump question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hellbert

ok...i figured out why i wasnt getting any spark on my 88 crx dx with the 93 integra motor and harness swap. it was the ground on the thermostat. i hooked it up and the tach jumps so i know im getting spark now and my check engine light comes on. im still not getting any spark though. is there anyway i can straight wire the pump? like run a switched fused wire to the battery and ground the other like you do with an in line pump? thats the only thing left befor the car is running so let me know ASAP!!! any help is appriciated, thanks :worthy:

no, i know the pump is good but i had a friend that went through 4 harnesses on a CRX and the pump wouldnt work with any of them. he told me the pump wont work on any other harnes. so im wanting to straight wire mine. meaning run a fused wire with a switch to my battery from the pump so i can turn it on and off. i was told it owuld work by 3 people today so im going to go try it and hope like hell i dont fry my pump. wish me luck!!

Back