1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Future Prelude Owner...? maybe

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by kkid28, Nov 11, 2006.

1. kkid28

kkid28 He who burns the rubber.

In about 6-7 months (when the ice melts and I go for my license) I'm hoping to get a Prelude maybe. I like Preludes, they're pretty phat. I'm wondering how much do stock Preludes go for nowadays. Not absolutely stock but really close to it, I'm hoping a few grand (ie. 3-4). Could someone give me an approximate price range here?

Edit: One that's in good shape too none of that: "Well I accidentally hit a deer and tried to whack out the dent with a hammer, didn't work very well."

Last edited: Nov 11, 2006
  2. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

Phat huh?

try something like Kelley Blue Book - New Car Pricing, Used Car Values. this is going to be in USD but you might be able to figure something out. Find one you like, then price it to get a good idea of what it's worth.

3. kkid28

kkid28 He who burns the rubber.

One Cdn dollar is .89 of a US dollar but I'm just browsin' as of now. And yeah, phat. Some of them at least, some get pretty ugly.

Also thanks for the KBB.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2006
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted