Game Suggestions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think the atmosphere is actually better. The story is more interesting because there are several factions you can ally with.

So is New Vegas as good as Fallout 3?

I liked new vegas except its 100 times glitchy-er ... so That kinda killed it for me. I feel like if they would have spent the time fixing more of the bugs it would have been way better than fallout 3. But still worth the time to play, and a lot to offer the fallout fan!

Yeah, I've heard some people say it's great and that it's the "true sequel to Fallout 1 and 2" since some of the people that worked for Black Isle on those games helped make it, but I've heard others say that it's glitchy and shitty...

I really dig NV. The story is rock solid as for glitches I have gotten stuck once outside of that its been good to go.

Yeah, I've heard some people say it's great and that it's the "true sequel to Fallout 1 and 2" since some of the people that worked for Black Isle on those games helped make it, but I've heard others say that it's glitchy and shitty...

IDK if it helps but its both.

If you liked fallout 3 you will like New Vegas BUUUT the glitches will irritate you.

Most of the bugs were patched out, at least on PC. A few remain, but not gamebreaking.

IDK how patching works on console, but it's possible some of the bugs have been taken care of.

IDK how patching works on console, but it's possible some of the bugs have been taken care of.

For the most part they typically release console patches at the same time as the PC patches, so the console versions have probably been patched too.

Anyway, I was in GameStop at lunch and realized that they're selling New Vegas for $20 new (it's still $40 everywhere else), so I went ahead and picked it up. Probably won't play it for a while until I finish the other one, but I'll be all ready to go when I do...

The stories aren't related, so don't feel like you'll miss out on anything if you decide to start new vegas before finishing fallout 3

Back