gas station by me on lockdown

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The only fireworks we give the kids are the sparklers, they love em. But, they love to watch the shows we put on for them too. We go way out on a small road that's surrounded by water. We usually don't get bothered.
watch those sparklers...
we thought they were safe too, until the end broke off and fell on a kids foot and burned the shit out of him
the burning material can get loose on the wire/stick and fall off while still burning
sparklers suck

wait, let me take a pic of my closet... it's full of explosives. Most are mortars, double breaks. And we have a collection of roman candles and firecrackers.

I personally love the Rocket Club, but I'm a big fan of the other ones in here called 'Evil Balls' We lit one up in the middle of our housing complex on New Year's. It was very loud, but very awesome. The cops came one night we lit some off and said 'Those are very pretty... where did you get them?' We said 'Are you serious?' They said 'You got 5 minutes to clean up and get out of here'

naughty and dangerous....

i like that in a woman.....^_^

watch those sparklers...
we thought they were safe too, until the end broke off and fell on a kids foot and burned the shit out of him
the burning material can get loose on the wire/stick and fall off while still burning
sparklers suck

i'm right in front of them. and they're the 'gay' sparklers, not the cool ones, btw. :(

Back