1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gauge light question

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by Blakwolf9666, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Blakwolf9666

Blakwolf9666 Member

ok so i got this 92 civic lx 5sp sedan and i noticed that someone before me got some of them afterglow gauge faces or what ever they are from ebay and i took all that crap off and noticed its missing bulbs and the screw/cap thing that the bulbs go in and was wondering if anyone knew the part# and how many i needed i believe there's 2 kinds of bulbs 1 is a little bigger than the ones i have in right now(which are the indicator lights ,ce,srs, etc... ) but i need the bigger ones for the actual back lighting.... ill post a pick up soon

The Honda Parts Store.com
    [​IMG]

2. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

It's believe the brown base ones, 37238-SD2-A00 are the ones for the backlighting, and there's two, maybe three, it's been years since I had my cluster out.

EDIT: Looks like there is a possible total of five depending on the cluster.

If you mod, or work on your own car http://www.helminc.com/helm/search_...6E46D38323E56B3C6ECC3F&Style=helm&class_2=AHM the service manual is the beset investment you'll ever make.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  3. xj0hnx

4. Blakwolf9666

Blakwolf9666 Member

[​IMG]

i think its the 6.5 bulbs?

how do you post images by the way?

5. xj0hnx

To post an image you have to host it somewhere like Photobucket, or Imageshack, then post the "direct" link in between the [ img ] [ / img ] (<--remove spaces) tags.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted