Get your check book out!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

josuedc2 said:
jeffie7 said:
nahh:lol: .having a rare car is something.Girls r everywhere.:lol:

I guess you're also 17?

Girls could care less if a type R is a "rare" car. to them it looks no different then the next civic or integra. in the end they could care less. as long as it looks pretty.

If you really think girls dig the type R thing. you really need to stop driving by the highschool parking lots.

I bet 99% of girls would take a new mustang convert 6cly over a new type R anyday.

jeffie7 said:
I guess you're also 17?

Girls could care less if a type R is a "rare" car. to them it looks no different then the next civic or integra. in the end they could care less. as long as it looks pretty.

If you really think girls dig the type R thing. you really need to stop driving by the highschool parking lots.

I bet 99% of girls would take a new mustang convert 6cly over a new type R anyday.

Most girls would take whatever the hell their parents gave them.

Anyway, I don't think he's really refering to the fact that a CTR is going to get him pussy. He just wants one to have one because they're rare, if not almost impossible to get in the US.

TrailerParkPimpsDad said:
Most girls would take whatever the hell their parents gave them.

Anyway, I don't think he's really refering to the fact that a CTR is going to get him pussy. He just wants one to have one because they're rare, if not almost impossible to get in the US.

I wouldnt think a type R would be too hard to get over here. the skyline is a bitch becuase there's no such car. however the civic/integra is sold here. just not that model....

glass, lights, and other things should be the same as the other models and therefor should meet dot specs.

Either way a JDM type R is nothing speical.

jeffie7 said:
Either way a JDM type R is nothing speical.

Obviously that comment is coming from someone who has never owned an ITR in general, or at least had one on any sort of twisty road or track.

Trust me dude, It was all pipe dreams for me when I was 17 too. I'm 25 now and finally own one. It was well worth the wait and there's no car I'd rather be driving.

I do on the other hand agree that a JDM R is nothing special because there are quite a few of them in the US already. They're not as rare as you might think.

I've been around more then enough type Rs. I could have bought one when I was 18 but had more fun doing the turbo civic.

Im one of the few that has been inside (not drive) the old 100% stock looking tempest built 450WHP before 100 shot Type R. Neat car but it's not on my list of must have cars I'd take a Boxster S, S2000, Z4, over it

I didnt really move onto nissans shit I almost never drive the Z. I've had a civic and now the TL since buying the Z. If I had 20K that had to go into a honda for fun I wouldnt think twice about not buying a type R, I'd buy another coupe and boost it.

I'm just a car nut.type R stock for stock is a nice car but I wouldnt give a damn if I never owned one. there's too many other nice cars out there to be had.

I've owned...
1 Audi
2 Nissans.
3 Suzukis.
5 Hondas. 2 of them being bikes.

Last edited:
I've thought about selling my car and trying to find a decent white 96-00 hatch to put a b16b into... but then I remembered that I'm lazy and the engine would sit in storage for a year before I'd get off my ass to swap it in.

Back