Getting a Cat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I thought Carbs the Cat was good for a while, but instead of thinking of carburetors people might think you're a health nut or something. :)

Fireball and Zigen aren't bad

...Catback? :)

My pit bull just volunteered to name your cat....

she tells me to bring it over, and place him behind the fence at my house :ph34r:

she will then give it a proper name....

pussy?? here pussy, here pussy. Do you wanna see pussy???

A guy I know who I used to work with owned a 92 hatch with an H22, and a 300ZX. He named one of his cats Fairlady, and they other cat he named Spaz (name explains the cat). Also one of my buddies just got a cat and he named it after Otto from the Simpsons.

my cousin has a girl cat named george.

"I will love him and hug him and squeeze him, and i will name him george"

you should give the kitty a really long name like
Chester SnapDragon-McFistacuffs

more JDM names:
Blitz
Fujitsubo
Greddy
Tein
Exedy.

Fujitsubo and Exedy would be awesome kitty names ..... i rule

I like Greddy. I think if I get a dog, that's what I'll name him.

Cat names:
B16
Integra
CTR (mad jdm, y0!)
Yang (can't get anymore JDM than that!)
Fuzznutz
Joey
Mr. Pickles sounds pretty good too.

I've seen too many cats and dogs named Mugen. Kinda unoriginal. And people out of the honda loop really won't get it.

umm how about cusco? thats a good jdm one that hasnt been said yet i dontthink or also a freind of mine had a dog named neubiss which i thoguht was a cool name, but i dont like cats so why dont u just name it worthless shitpile

Call him Tokyo, or Carshow, proto(type), Japan, Miagi(Karate Kid), or

"Busted Knuckle", cuz that's JDM baby!!!!! :rawr:

just call him/her CAT

who gives a fuck no matter what you call the cat it will never come to you =)

btw if it was my cat I would wait till it came out then named the cat based on how he/she acts/looks

Back