Getting a Durango ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You've got an opinion for everything don't you..

The NX is sold to Turbomirage's friend at an even cut. I fell in love with my Civic again. It happens.

The Loyale is now with a friend of mine for the summer - It will be for sale again when the snow falls.

Brats routinely get $2000+ on ebay. Look them up, dipstick.

My "ED" hatch (goddam it people, read a VIN) is just my test bed / daily. I'm sorry if I don't meet your stringent qualifications as a nice car. You wanna talk to someone about that ?

My CRX is a beautiful car, one of the nicest I've seen on or offline. Not your cup of tea ? Sorry.

The bike is gone.

So lets see.. that's 2 cars that are actually mine. A winter beater / fuel efficient truck and my Civic hatch. Oh my god, you're right - my habits are out of control, what was I thinking ? Holding onto a Subaru wagon until I get maximum value for it ? I'm such an idiot ! Picking up my $100 Z and selling it for $500 or more ? Yup, retarded me.

Now this Durango, just due in fact to it's amazingly cheap price, IF I get it, I want to know if I can do the swap. If not, I'll just clean it up and sell it at a huge profit. It's what I do.

Again, sorry. Someday I'll be totally smart like you.

deep pockets son...

you'll get to see the new "lot"

we moved all the junks out of the front area and put a bunch of the for-sale vehicles out there

its not done yet

but while its going up in the air I did get a 1g crushed BOV, adapter, cut the re-circ tube, and did a couple other free mods :thumbsup:

Got a Maxima sunroof? I'll pay $2000 for a maxima sunroof :)

Hahahaha

Don't make a clear stepping stool out of it :)

Actually, what I'm really looking for .. on the cheap / free... Van windows. The little windows in the rear doors of vans. Opening or not. I wanna cut my roof up and install them.

I need an idler pully for a 95 Subaru Legacy L, 2.2L... one that doesn't go chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp chirp.....when at a stop light or in the parking lot waiting for the missus to get back with my beer.

That idler pulley is standard Subaru issue. The WRX does it, the Loyale does it to a lesser degree. The Brat does not, and It looks like Brian's doesn't either.

What was that people were saying about the reliability of American cars vs Foreign ? Hmmm

Picking up a car with the intent of selling it is one thing.. Every car you get you have "plans" for... and none ever get finished.. :wink:

And where is the fuel efficient truck?

making fun of everyone else makes him feel better :)

let him just say what he has to say. hes harmless. eventually, he will learn that we dont care, and hence he will move on to smaller things.

Nope. I just find it funny that you take on all these projects, but none ever get done..> I have lots of projects I dont finish... But I dont post all of my plans for them all over the internet to have people say to themselves "Oh look... another super duper stuper project that will never amount to anything"

:rollseyes:

I will never ask another question again. Thank you for showing me the err of my ways.

With that out of the way, I think the transmission can be swapped in with little adieu. Dakota hydraulic lines, pedals and cylinders, the Jeep bell, stir in $250 used 435 and some sort of driveshaft. The xfer fits both. Awesome :)

lemme get rid of a Z and I'll see what unfolds.

Quoted post[/post]]
Nope. I just find it funny that you take on all these projects, but none ever get done..> I have lots of projects I dont finish... But I dont post all of my plans for them all over the internet to have people say to themselves "Oh look... another super duper stuper project that will never amount to anything"

:rollseyes:

all my projects except for my motor are done :) the silvia front is about an hour away from completion.

pimpy.

I was talkin about steve... I know you finish what you are doing, even if it ends up just using spraypaint & Silicone. :mrgreen:

You have no idea of my history. I've been into this hobby FAR BEFORE Hondaswap, and if I have your age right I've been finishing extensive and high end engine building since you were 10. I had been the first to complete a restoration on a CRX long before it was heard of - much less popular. My swaps began as S10 and Jaguar V8 swaps over 14 years ago, and there is a reason I was chosen to apprentice for one of 4 original, american Ferrari trained technicians.

And I would appreciate it if, next time you decided to rag on me, you would be more considerate of the world around you - not the world that you fancy revolves around you.

Back