Ghost... anybody got it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Huh? I just got the copy of ghost, and I used that. I'm all done now. Got my new 80gb HD installed... damn.. 5400 rpm 10x > 4200...

lol 5400 rpm sucks.

and before I get lots of hate, so do laptops, so eat it :p

mine isn't your typical laptop.
00086094.jpg

Note how thick it is.. Also note the abundance of venting in the back corner. Thats to keep the P4 3.0ghz DESKTOP processor cool. Not a P4m, Not a Centrino.. Full Blown P4... Over 8lbs.

Battery life... SUCKS... 2 hours if your lucky...
Power supply... 2lbs...

But for balls out desktop power in a laptop package... this is it. I run alot of database management & do alot of photoshop work. Not to mention I need the Floppy Drive, Parallel, & PS/2 connectivity for some of our older legacy equipment.

Ancient? Its a year old.

Wait... Travelmate? As in Acer??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

About 9... 11 w/ power supply... :) But when I ordered it, I ordered it KNOWING it weighed that much, but also knowing that it had balls out power.

I saw a guy in the airport the other day with a brand new thinkpad T43p... With Fingerprint ID, and AT LEAST an 1800xwhoknowswhat resolution.. SEXY ASS Laptop!! I'd LOVE one of those, but the company wont spend $3k on a laptop... They wont spend $2k on one... :cry:

Back