gobble gobble, y0!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Eat of course, drink and then on Saturday and Sunday go to the Dorifto Competition
at Irwindale, VIP status Thanks to Energy Suspension.

im drving down to Dallas to see my aunt that lives down there and one of my other aunts and some cousins flying in from Oregon

Visit the wifes gparents around 11. My grandparents @ 1. Call the old man. Call the other grandmother. Sit down with my 30 of Mickey's and watch the 'boys romp the Jets. Probably bodog it while doing that as well.

Friday I start to rip down the wood in my game room to prep for lighting, insulation and sheetrock :) proceed to do that for the rest of the weekend (maybe some shopping in between).

speaking of british... you guys watch DEXTER?

"it just kinda went back and forth like that until the (british accent) PAWT WAS EMPTAY"

haha

i'll be out with the family around noon, and out drinking with friends in the afternoon :)

birthday weekend commence!

hell yeah, I love birthday weekend - but I tend to celebrate birthday week. Go big or go home.

Quote:
masturbate during the cowboys game.
:ghey:

how bout while wathing the dallas cheerleader reality show?

Got word this morning that I'm working everyday this weekend....:)

The $2800 paycheck for a weeks work is going to come in nice for some X-mas shopping. :)

do you say "bloody wankers" a lot?

i lived there til i was 15, and i can honestly say that i've never said that in my entire life. sorry. tv isn't always true. ^_^

and the burg = stroudsburg. not pittsburgh.

"bloody wankers" is like redneck speak. If you (an american) don't make a habit out of words like "chaw" and "paw" and "pop" and "Hoagie" then it shouldn't surprise you to see that a brit doesn't speak like Vyvyan from The Young Ones.

All brits, however, do have this thing for giving up rights and privileges willingly.

"bloody wankers" is like redneck speak. If you (an american) don't make a habit out of words like "chaw" and "paw" and "pop" and "Hoagie" then it shouldn't surprise you to see that a brit doesn't speak like Vyvyan from The Young Ones.

All brits, however, do have this thing for giving up rights and privileges willingly.

hoagie?! like the sandwich??

Pop and Hoagie are regional things...

and

speak like Vyvyan from The Young Ones.

... who?

I'm going to my grandpas for a couple hours, then driving back north.

My plans were to Game all day.
Sleep.
Go for a run/jog.
Watch movies.

Then go into work at night :)

Then my supervisor found out my plans, and he ordered me to have have dinner with his family. Ahah- I am such a loser :)

Happy Turkey Day!

Back