Going to be home at 9:00pm tonight?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think pissedoffsol joined a gang..

He's posting east>west several times over and now he is saying fuck the south...

What the hell is so great about living up in clusterfucked new england???

seriously.. I can buy 60 acres out here for $10,000... You fuckers have to pay freakin 200k for a little lot...

Hell, you can't find a house for under 200k that you like, and I paid 30k for mine, and its nicer than anything you've posted so far.. and I live in a nice neighborhood with a block-sized park right across the street from me.

West side mofo! Souf side biiiatch..

Go souf side. I live in a 5 bedroom 3 bath insaneo house and we got it for 190k

Had to shoot me down for living in flower mound didnt ya. i got a big house too damnit....yours is just better because it isnt 30 ft from dfw.

Quoted post[/post]]
Had to shoot me down for living in flower mound didnt ya. i got a big house too damnit....yours is just better because it isnt 30 ft from dfw.
Not intentionally, just tryin to show TX isn't all cheap and NASCAR driven.

*edit: Flower Mound isn't bad, your closer to Europa and others in deep ellum

mXc is pretty funny, gets old kinda fast. but CSI......BLOWS ASS! god its everywhere, soon enought theyll have a csi for each fucking state. One csi show is enough, not 5. Plus im sick of all the stupid murder/forensic crime shows..like Bones and the other ones.. and my friend records them on his DVR religiously, he has literally seen every single fucking episode... and he still records them and watches them. im like "GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!" The concept of CSI is cool, using forensic science and stuff, but they need to a. get better actors b. get different plots and c. show some tits and ass. They stories may vary, but they are the same... someone is murdered.. OH LOOK!! i found a hair, lets analyze it!! oh look again!! i found an imprint on the victims face from the weapon, lets analyze it!!! bah, fuck csi.

[/rant]

back on topic, mXc is pretty cool, like b said the best one is the rocks in the water, but i also like the line of rollers they need to walk over... some ppl get FUCKED up.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Its cool...I know people who still freak out when i say i live in flower mound....that might be when im in mesquite, but ya know how it is.

Hell in the DFW area we got Flower Mound, The Colony, Highland Park, Westover Hills, Valley Ranch...i mean good lord.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Its cool...I know people who still freak out when i say i live in flower mound....that might be when im in mesquite, but ya know how it is.

Hell in the DFW area we got Flower Mound, The Colony, Highland Park, Westover Hills, Valley Ranch...i mean good lord.
:werd:

I live in Toronto, real estate sucks up here too....... :cry: too expensive.. little dinky town houses going for 300 + and thats just 3 bedrooms that are the size of a den..
Go inner city and ur looking at half a mill.. thats canadian of course.. The market is bound to die soon............. but then again with the weather we are having.. so is the earth...

Im In Canada so im in what team? North? lol

B- in a gang.. lol -"hondaswap yooooooooooo yeyey dawg eassstt side"

That show is so funny........ esp. the voice overs... if you mute it.. it aint as fun

Quoted post[/post]]
I live in Toronto, real estate sucks up here too....... :cry: too expensive.. little dinky town houses going for 300 + and thats just 3 bedrooms that are the size of a den..
Go inner city and ur looking at half a mill.. thats canadian of course.. The market is bound to die soon............. but then again with the weather we are having.. so is the earth...

Im In Canada so im in what team? North? lol

B- in a gang.. lol -"hondaswap yooooooooooo yeyey dawg eassstt side"

That show is so funny........ esp. the voice overs... if you mute it.. it aint as fun
Your in team Canada,
sorry :confused:

It is really sad when the east coasters wont side with ya...Being canadian is a social stigma...look at celine dion.

Back