Good Brake Fluid to use on 11inch Wilwood Kit????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

turbo99

What brake fluid do you guys recommend for the 11inch 4 pot Wilwood kit? Preferably, I'd like to buy it at a Kragen, Autozone, Pep Boys, or a Napa store. Do I have to use a special type of brake fluid for this kit if it's daily driven? Thanks for your help.

Valvoline Synthetic DOT 3/4 isn't bad- it'll do in a pinch, is actually pretty decent, and you can buy it pretty much anywhere for $3 a quart. If you can get it, buy a few pints of Motul RBF 600 DOT 4. That's what I use. It's one of the highest rated DOT 4 brake fluids available, and you can usually find it at motorcycle shops.

Quoted post[/post]]
Valvoline Synthetic DOT 3/4 isn't bad- it'll do in a pinch, is actually pretty decent, and you can buy it pretty much anywhere for $3 a quart. If you can get it, buy a few pints of Motul RBF 600 DOT 4. That's what I use. It's one of the highest rated DOT 4 brake fluids available, and you can usually find it at motorcycle shops.

I was in a pinch, and bought the Valvoline Synth fluid. It didn't do too badly on the track. Better than I thought..... got a decent number of laps in before I started to fade out. Overall a decent brake fluid.

But ya, the MOTUL fluid is the fluid of choice.

:werd:

The Valvoline Synthetic 3/4 is what I use in all my cars- it's cheap and works really well, plus I have like a gallon in the garage. Motul is what I always used in the Civic and what I will be putting into the S2k.

That's good stuff too. Definitely cheaper than Motul.

Back