good catback exhaust?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99sidude

VIP
I am looking for an indiscreet catback exhaust for my soon to be swapped hatch. I want something that isn't too flashy, has a smaller outlet (2.5-3"), and is reasonable priced. Im trying to look on ebay for a deal, but everything I find seems to be the ebay cheap stuff, or have a large outlet.

Anyone know of a catback that will fit this bill and/or where to find it at a good price?

Tanabe or the apex-i world sport 1. defiantely the best 2 exhaust systems on the market!!!

cubasonlysiblurre said:
i got mine from ebay and it is doing quit fine very impressed, cheep and sounds really clean.

Me too. I got a tsudo off e-bay and was very impressed.

I got megan from ebay sounds good but I had to put in an inline muffler (cause it didn't have a "muffler" but it wasn't for sound), f*ckin cops, but little do they know that its just as loud and will be louder after turbo HA HA HA assholes, and they can't bother me cause now its "legal"

Not me.. I generally recommend the Greddy Evolution series. They sound deep, flow really well, aren't too loud, and tuck up inside the bodywork for more ground clearance.

Back