Good guyz prevail

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm pretty sure you can't take pictures inside the courtroom

but sneak a camera phone in there y0!

good luck, keep us posted :thumbsup:

Originally posted by B16@Oct 28 2004, 10:23 AM
werd, good work man, they should execute him :)
[post=408569]Quoted post[/post]​

lol execute him.......
:bo:

make sure you tell them it was an ITR head, and it was new, and you want money for what one costs new at the dealership.....
lol....it probably costs like 2000 dollars from the dealership....lol

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Dec 17 2004, 08:53 PM
i'm pretty sure you can't take pictures inside the courtroom

but sneak a camera phone in there y0!

good luck, keep us posted :thumbsup:
[post=433956]Quoted post[/post]​

im massachusetts...

you get searched and have to go through a metal detector to enter any courthouse. cell phones are not allowed in the building, either.

Originally posted by sooboss@Dec 18 2004, 10:54 AM
so what were the steps you took????
[post=434090]Quoted post[/post]​

pm'd ya

i'm curious also... copy and past the PM you sent to him...

if he posted bond and has to come back on dec 31, it will be for a pretrial, so he won't get sentenced at that time. but if he didnt' post bond.. he's sitting in jail from now until the end of his trial, at which point they will most likely give him time served...

the legal system sucks. but either way.. glad he's in jail...

Well first contact the seller and try to resolve the issue yourself, make sure you keep track of ever single email or pm that you send, its kinda hard to keep track of phone calls so just use that to get your point across. once the seller doesn't want to cooperate, contact YOUR local police dept, or sheriff dept (which over the case may be). tell them what happened and that you want to file a report for theft. i've heard some people say that they have contacted their local authorities and they've been told that the police can't do anything due to the person living in another state, that is complete BS they are just lazy and don't want to file all of the necessary paperwork. but they can and have to do something. the main thing is keep a record of all contact between you and the seller. and try to get as much information as possible, if it comes down to it, do what i did, and create a new email address and email the person saying that you are interested in some stuff they are selling and get their contact info that way. it's gonna take some time, but they will pay for it in the end. i was scammed back in april and now its december when things are finally moving forward.

Originally posted by adidas_man@Dec 18 2004, 12:07 PM
Well first contact the seller and try to resolve the issue yourself, make sure you keep track of ever single email or pm that you send, its kinda hard to keep track of phone calls so just use that to get your point across. once the seller doesn't want to cooperate, contact YOUR local police dept, or sheriff dept (which over the case may be). tell them what happened and that you want to file a report for theft. i've heard some people say that they have contacted their local authorities and they've been told that the police can't do anything due to the person living in another state, that is complete BS they are just lazy and don't want to file all of the necessary paperwork. but they can and have to do something. the main thing is keep a record of all contact between you and the seller. and try to get as much information as possible, if it comes down to it, do what i did, and create a new email address and email the person saying that you are interested in some stuff they are selling and get their contact info that way. it's gonna take some time, but they will pay for it in the end. i was scammed back in april and now its december when things are finally moving forward.
[post=434116]Quoted post[/post]​

When is the court date? I sort of wanna go to the court hearing... I know Ill be bored. It sucks it had to happen to you, are you getting your head and money back. If you do I want the head, lol. Im sorry for your misfortune, but he got what was coming to him.

Brian

the first court date is dec 30 at 9 am. if you want to go just let me know and we can roll down there together or something. it's at the sedalia municipal court. i'm not sure if i'm getting the head back. if i don't i'll be getting the money for the cost of the head.

was this dude from minnesota? because it sounds like a guy near the rochester area that rips people off i forms of trades and what not

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Dec 18 2004, 04:50 PM
was this dude from minnesota? because it sounds like a guy near the rochester area that rips people off i forms of trades and what not
[post=434218]Quoted post[/post]​

nah he's from texas

this dude from mn fuck a shit load of people over.... snd me a pm you of how you got him

Originally posted by asmallsol@Dec 18 2004, 07:51 PM

Guy happen to be named Kent Myers?
[post=434275]Quoted post[/post]​

could've been, his real name is Manuel Mendez, but he has used the alias (the ones i know of) Rudy, Jeremy Quintero, Manny, Mr. M, i think there are a couple others but i can't remember them off the top of my head.

Originally posted by adidas_man@Dec 18 2004, 01:39 PM
the first court date is dec 30 at 9 am. if you want to go just let me know and we can roll down there together or something. it's at the sedalia municipal court. i'm not sure if i'm getting the head back. if i don't i'll be getting the money for the cost of the head.
[post=434156]Quoted post[/post]​

Awesome... just let me know. You still remember where I live?

Originally posted by brian11to1+Dec 19 2004, 02:09 PM-->
adidas_man
@Dec 18 2004, 01:39 PM
the first court date is dec 30 at 9 am.  if you want to go just let me know and we can roll down there together or something.  it's at the sedalia municipal court.  i'm not sure if i'm getting the head back.  if i don't i'll be getting the money for the cost of the head.
[post=434156]Quoted post[/post]​

Awesome... just let me know. You still remember where I live?
[post=434417]Quoted post[/post]​

kinda.....i know you live some where by the mall

Originally posted by brian11to1@Dec 19 2004, 09:39 PM
Is he going to jail for sure?
[post=434585]Quoted post[/post]​

not sure, depends on what the judge decides his punishment should be. i'd say throw his ass in jail for a long as time. but he'll probably just get community service or something stupid like that. but he did make a mistake and told the detective here that he could do what he wants to do because no-one ever presses charges and he can rip people off all he wants. so i'm not the first and probably not the last person that he scams. but i am the one who busted his ass

Back