Good guyz prevail

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Update: well i went to the first hearing yesterday. which was a waste of my time. apparently the preliminary hearing is now rescheduled for Feb. 3, 05. so i went there sat in court for about an hr just for the attorney to say "mendez isn't here because he lives in texas" then the judge said something and the attorney walked up to the judge and a few words were said and that was the end of it. so now i gotta wait about a month for the next hearing.

Originally posted by adidas_man@Dec 31 2004, 09:37 AM
Update: well i went to the first hearing yesterday. which was a waste of my time. apparently the preliminary hearing is now rescheduled for Feb. 3, 05. so i went there sat in court for about an hr just for the attorney to say "mendez isn't here because he lives in texas" then the judge said something and the attorney walked up to the judge and a few words were said and that was the end of it. so now i gotta wait about a month for the next hearing.
[post=439545]Quoted post[/post]​

That's bullshit. :angry:

well for a new update, the next court date is Feb 3, 05 at 1:30 in the afternoon. but on a good note, i received a check in the mail a couple of dayz ago for 1300 bux, which covered the price of the head and the 500 bux that i lost. so soon the little honda beast will be boosted. but as alwayz i'll keep you guyz, and girls posted to what happens with the guy that tried to rip me off.

Last update:
well on Feb 3rd manuel went to court. i couldn't show up because i had to get ready for an inspection at work. well, he pleaded guilty, and got off easy. all he had to pay was $250 bux for court fees. i'm not sure of what the deal was between his atty and him. but his atty had paid me the money that was due to me. so from the looks of it, he got off easy.

Fuckin' GHEY.

This is why I hate the judicial system. The only criminals that actually get their uppencups are those who can't afford lawyers.

Back