Good tattoo for a guy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Those are the fem tits with some hairy arms, I am going to say mean biker chick who does not know exactly what the razor is for.

Jeffie is teh sex0rz....and, yeah...50 year olds shouldnt get tattoos, they will look distorted in 10 years when their skin starts to sag and look like rubber :)

Thanks everyone for the replies!

I just called my parents & they got their tattoos. My mom got a red & orange coy with waves & eyelashes. My dad got a green petroglyph (sp?) of a turtle on his ankle with waves. When I called them, they were at the beach watching a 5-foot turtle swimming in the water!

right on...hey, you should call your parents and tell them go to rumors in ala moana hotel. its like a night club for old people...they'll have fun.

Speaking of Japanese, anyone know where i can find some good pics of Japanese words. I eventually plan on going to Japan when i go active duty for the Marines and i want to get a tattoo while im there.

What i want is the writing that looks like it was painted with a really dry flat brush, not that trendy ass writing that everyone has. I saw this writing on a guys arms that used to eat at a restaurant i worked at. he had sleeves and a bunch of writing and that shit looked so badass.

Oh yeah, not trying to jack the thread, sorry

have them get a bowl of Poi tatooed on their asses, nothing says Hawaii quite like Poi. and have it say Mahalo(sp?) on the bowl, somthing like that would be cool.

seriously

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Apr 8 2004, 10:11 PM
have them get a bowl of Poi tatooed on their asses, nothing says Hawaii quite like Poi. and have it say Mahalo(sp?) on the bowl, somthing like that would be cool.

seriously

s407640c51ade3.jpg

staple this to your shirt...you're banned too. you must now stop posting.

:blink:

no really, im serious.

1. tatoos on your ass you dont have to look at well....ever.
2. if youve ever been to Hawaii you know about mahalo, and poi.
3. if you ask anyone that has been to hawaii before what are the top 3 things they remember from their first trip to hawaii, chances are one of them is gonna be poi or mahalo.
4. i didnt realize that when i posted that, they had already gotten their tatts, i got owned by not realizing that there was a second page.

that is all.

i went to hawaii with my parents when i was in 4th grade....know what i remember about hawaii?

crackheads and titties.

yup. thats it.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Apr 8 2004, 10:21 PM
Speaking of Japanese, anyone know where i can find some good pics of Japanese words. I eventually plan on going to Japan when i go active duty for the Marines and i want to get a tattoo while im there.

What i want is the writing that looks like it was painted with a really dry flat brush, not that trendy ass writing that everyone has. I saw this writing on a guys arms that used to eat at a restaurant i worked at. he had sleeves and a bunch of writing and that shit looked so badass.

Oh yeah, not trying to jack the thread, sorry

Here's a site... there's a bunch of links to other similar sites that should have everything from Zodiac symbols in kanji to names to everyday words.

http://chineseculture.about.com/library/symbol/blcc.htm

Edit: I want to get some of these translated just to be sure that it says what's listed

Back