Got a new career!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Don't spend it all in one place. $70k is good, after being just brought on board with a company but its a lot less than most imagine. I'm sure you have good room for growth and expansion though and $70k with a 401k and full insurance coverage is great for just entering a company.
well considering that my last year in the air force i made $28k, it's a lot to. considering i just finished my bachelors degree 6 weeks ago, it's a lot. I could have done a job in sales and made more. i know this. I was a financial advisor before this. I will work regular with the COO and CEO. I want to be a CEO one day and this company provides me with the opportunity to learn what they do and I can help them grow and it will look good on my resume.
Great? that's fucking badass.

Have you been lookin at houses too, Nick?
A little. Mostly small houses and condos. you can get a 3 bedroom 2 bath 1500 sq. ft is around $275k. it's overinflated here. So i might try to find a condo for around $250. I figure I won't put more than $1300/mo into a house/condo including utilities.

Back