Got a PS2!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

best way to start GT3 is to get gold medals on all of the B license exams, it's kind of hard but you get a free Miata and then you have 18grand to make it faster. go to gamefaqs.com and you can find a listing of what cars you win on what races. I think you can get through the whole game with only having to buy 1 or 2 cars from the dealer.

I just bought Midnight Club 2 because I like Rockstar games. It is the damn cheesiest game I think I have played on PS2 but it is still pretty fun. It's like a cross betwee GT3 and GTA3.... only paid $25 for it though, it's worth that much

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Sep 8 2003, 11:11 PM
Xbox > Gamecube > Dreamcast > N64 > Caleco > NES > Atari2600 > 3D0 > Genesis > Jaguar > masturbating > PS2 :)

you forgot Pong bitch

Pong > life itself

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Sep 8 2003, 10:12 PM-->
endlesszeal
@Sep 9 2003, 04:05 AM
.. not gonna get xbox though.. i feel itll fade out like 3d0 or jaguar..

Um, no.

too me it is.. a lot of the games are boring to me unless you like first person shooters.. which i dont.. anyway, its like dreamcast.. it was baddest, i think even faster than the ps2, but it faded and now sega are making games only.. it just doesnt have the backing from major game companys like squaresoft, capcom, konami, etc.. alot of the games are from american companies that just started.. not saying that they suck.. its just, their genre is only sports and shooting/war games (i.e. halo)..but i guess if you like those kinda games..might aswell get one eh?

Originally posted by endlesszeal+Sep 9 2003, 03:28 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 8 2003, 10:12 PM
endlesszeal
@Sep 9 2003, 04:05 AM
.. not gonna get xbox though.. i feel itll fade out like 3d0 or jaguar..

Um, no.

too me it is.. a lot of the games are boring to me unless you like first person shooters.. which i dont.. anyway, its like dreamcast.. it was baddest, i think even faster than the ps2, but it faded and now sega are making games only.. it just doesnt have the backing from major game companys like squaresoft, capcom, konami, etc.. alot of the games are from american companies that just started.. not saying that they suck.. its just, their genre is only sports and shooting/war games (i.e. halo)..but i guess if you like those kinda games..might aswell get one eh?

it's just got a monopoly backing it, to buy every name it wants

Back