got an interesting propsition at work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Consult with a laywer and see what they have to say about the situation...you never know, one might be able to help you...

I remember watching a show on dateline ( i think ) This business is very illegal. Sure it would be nice to have an easy 15G US$. If you get caught would it be worth the 'jail-house-dropped-my-soap-lovin'? naa I don't think so

thanks all. i came to the conclusion with you alls help, that i am not gonna do it. i got too much other shit going on right now without having to worry about going to jail or not. anyways....thanks all!!

:)

You made a good decision.. But 15 g's sounds nice but from what you'll be doing and risking its not worth it!

Make it $25k and make it known that you will be seeing other women. Then call it a day.

:lol: No, but seriously, that's tough. Me personally, I wouldn't do it. For all you know, he could be an undercover trying to pull some quick shit on you. I would turn around and walk away, walk very far away...

Originally posted by complicity@Aug 4 2004, 01:53 PM
Make it $25k and make it known that you will be seeing other women. Then call it a day.

:lol: No, but seriously, that's tough. Me personally, I wouldn't do it. For all you know, he could be an undercover trying to pull some quick shit on you. I would turn around and walk away, walk very far away...
[post=372537]Quoted post[/post]​

well, I guess my input is too late. :lol: :lol: oh well. glad you decided against it. :)

I would have done it if I wasnt already married haha.

Back