Got Exhaust Tips?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

ricecamry.jpg

I want one y0.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 14 2004, 03:57 PM
hahaha what the fuck? does that say TRD on his trunk lid? :bo:

it IS a camry
and TRD does make stuff for camrys
still fuckin gay though

and unless that guy is running a V8 and has individual pipes comming back for each cyl that guy needs to be beaten severly

fuck it ... beat him anyway

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Feb 14 2004, 04:01 PM

fuck it ... beat him anyway

:thumbsup:

id hit it, with a fuckin sledgehammer.

He has a four door. I guess he could only afford two rain deflectors for the windows. Maybe he wishes it was a coupe.

whys the tint so dark? youd think hed want everyone to know who 'built' that beast.

i sat here for like 10 minutes trying to figure out what kinda car that is.

then i saw e's post saying it was a camry.

im still not sure i know what kinda car it is.

come on people, why you have to be so hard on guy, not every body in this world cares about speed and 1/4 times, the guy worships his ride and if it makes him feel better I don't give a fuck,

.....did you guy's see the Saturns at sema shows, this shit was rediculous, with APC parts, lol,

I don't like it, that's not that I don't like it, I wouldnt do it, but if he likes it who cares, let him have the pipes, let him feel special and original, lol

he goes to Georgia Tech, I plan to run through Atlanta in december so if I see him I WILL TAKE A SHIT ;)

yo having 8 tailpipes is serious exhaust flow. Don't dog him man, that is sick. As are those taillights. Did they just come out with those? He's obviously on the cutting edge of aftermarket support

maybe he has something under the hood to counter the effects of that...

Back