Got my baby back today!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ksrcivic

So I went to the body shop to get my baby back today, she's been in the body shop for a while getting a marga hills front bumper and other things put on her. Other than the fact that they put the sides to the wing on upside down, the car looks great! here some pics for yall.

CIMG0693.jpg

CIMG0694.jpg

CIMG0695.jpg

CIMG0696.jpg

CIMG0697.jpg

CIMG0698.jpg

I think it looks clean accept i would have put the wint tips on correctly befor taking pictures, it soo looks like ass with umm like that, very noticible.

Not to mention i wouldint have a shop that couldint realize they were on wrong working on a car like that of mine or even my DC2 for that matter.

that thing looks fooking sweet!! fix the wing tips and your set!!

that car is teh hotnesss!

Ok I took those pics while I was at the body shop getting ready to leave, once I got it home I went to change the wings on the side and I found out why they are on that way, the holes were drilled inccorectly from Science Of Speed which is where I got the wing from, so those have to be sent back. The body shop I took it to is called Fabrication Specialties here in Sacramento and that shop is a spnosor of NSXPO show that travels the US, so he knows how to work on NSX'es in fact there are 3 of them at his shop right now. I like the way it looks now I have pics of it when it was stock here with just the Technomagnisio wheels, and to me it looks much better this way, I was tryin to go for the Japanese Grand Touring Championship look with it. Thanks for all the compliments everyone!

why would you ever want to dump all kinds of money into body work for a track car is beyond me.

buy a box of tissues for your first misnor crash.

that said, it looks bad ass. but you built a show car for a track car. i don't get it.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

:bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes: :bugeyes:

:notworthy2: :notworthy2: :notworthy2: :notworthy2: :notworthy2: :notworthy2: :notworthy2:

Sweet car dude....I'll trade you all my cars for it ;)

Nice. I like the headlight conversion... but is there one on the market that's a little lower profile?

Well I didnt buiild a show car, I wanted it to look like the JGTC cars like I said before. As far as crashing that's part of life when your willing to drive a car to the limits, thats how the car ended up in the body shop in the first place was me spining out. Because all of the stock parts from Acura are a billion dollars I went with aftermarket stuff from Science Of Speed because they were much cheaper than the stock acura parts. In the end I paid $100 deductable for the JDM Marga hills front end, headlight conversion, JDM GRF Side skirts, '02 NSX rear end, NSX-R look alike Carbon fiber hood and a TAITEC JGTC GT500 Dry Carbon Fiber Wing. Unlike most people this car gets driven, and driven a lot, its not just pretty just to look at or done so I could have some bling while driving around town. Again thanks for all the compliments.

danm, ill keep an eye out when im in sacramento. Its not often I get to see beautiful cars like that. thanks for showing

Back